TTORA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased new TRD FJ yesterday am changing sliders $275 practically new no scrappes or chips Local pick up only! Las Vegas NV Maybe we can go wheeling after?!

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
HMardueno said:
Just purchased new TRD FJ yesterday am changing sliders $275 practically new no scrapes or chips Local pick up only! Las Vegas NV Maybe we can go wheeling after?!

What do you mean Practically new Hector? They're brand new! You just got it! Are you getting the same sliders I have, or something different?
Robert

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
HMardueno said:
Well let me rephrase that now...THERE HAS BEEN A MINOR CHANGE! there are scratches now!!! hahaha $250!

Where did you get a scratch? Did you go wheel yesterday, or this morning? :confused:

Oh yeah, just in case anyone wanted to know, Toyota charges $300.00 per side for those Toyota factory sliders. :eek:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I dont know if you can see that! but I'll find out as soon as I press "submit" hahaha yeah Robert I thought mauricio told you? he did not show you the pictures? well you should really ask him to show you nothing special but there was one scary hill!

Attachments

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
HMardueno said:
I don't know if you can see that! but I'll find out as soon as I press "submit" hahaha yeah Robert I thought Mauricio told you? he did not show you the pictures? well you should really ask him to show you nothing special but there was one scary hill!

Cool, where was that?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
umm I'll go if I got gas and time so anytime as long as its a quick run here locally but on weekends I'll do pretty much anything as long as it sound interesting! why what do you have in mind?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts