TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FJ stock radio, what interchanges?

Ok, I have a coworker, who bought his first "big boy vehicle" and gorgeous blue FJ Cruiser, but it has a Pioneer wizbang headunit thats just too complicated for what he wants. They way a simple radio/cdplayer (mp3 player would be nice too). What interchanges? suggesions what to look for and where?
Thanks in advance...

·
Registered
301 Posts
Just go to Crutchfield.com and plug in the info and they will tell you all you need to know.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Just go to Crutchfield.com and plug in the info and they will tell you all you need to know.
X2. I have a Clarion DUZ385SAT that i am really happy with. Easy to use, produces good, and looks good (kind of stockish). Im sure you can find one for the FJ too

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You misunderstand. He HAS a pioneer aftermarket double dinunit, he just wants a simple factory unit and i was wondering what other Toyotas shared that same OEM radio

·
Registered
252 Posts
You misunderstand. He HAS a pioneer aftermarket double dinunit, he just wants a simple factory unit and i was wondering what other Toyotas shared that same OEM radio
Well maybe you should have asked this in the first place. Your first post was riddled with spelling errors and completely indecipherable.

On that note, I found this article on swapping an FJ radio with a Tacoma, maybe it'll help
http://www.ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51640

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Yeah you never said anything about wanting another TOYOTA head unit...

Im sure a lot of stuff fits. Why not just get another FJ head unit?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts