TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
3,390 Posts
valkyrie said:
Brad, the FJC forum keeps the member list disabled, so you can't search for people by screen name... He probably didn't even realize it was up there.

Micrad- did you get banned too? :D
Finally some of the knowlegdable people from 'over there' are migrating to a censor-free (for the most part) environment....

Welcome Micrad. (on bahalf of Tejasyota)

·
Registered
306 Posts
Haha I got ya bud, I emailed ya back! I am here, and secretly plotting my revenge (not really, kinda been off the boards for the past day and my gf seems to be enjoying the attention, hell i was so consumed by the forums i forgot i even had a girlfriend!) :p

·
Registered
306 Posts
valkyrie said:
Brad, the FJC forum keeps the member list disabled, so you can't search for people by screen name... He probably didn't even realize it was up there.

Micrad- did you get banned too? :D
Micrad hasn't been banned yet...

This is what i want to do to a certain couple of guys over there who don't give two shits about offroading, the FJ, or hell anything resembling a fawking wrench :buttkick:

·
Registered
256 Posts
Maybe we can up the Traffic in this forum a little, been pretty slow here in the FJ part. Aggie, I didn't even know what the hell happened over there until this afternoon. Oh well their loss.
There's plenty of fun to be had here.

·
Registered
37 Posts
you know this could be bad oer there we were the dark ones these guys have been rollin a little longer than us

·
Registered
14 Posts
The carebears can have fun asking over and over again about dub wheels, their gas mpg, why their seats aren't heated and other fun things the FJC shouldn't have / do.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts

·
Hoist The Colors!
15,832 Posts
You know, I guess I miss alot of the drama over there since I don't read through alot of the messages...only the ones that interest me that pertain to off-roading typically.

What y'all gotta realize is they are an 'Owners Site'. They have never claimed to be an off-road oriented site...or to the best of my knowledge they haven't. It is apparent that the non-wheelers outnumber the wheelers over there as I have found out trying to promote some of our events over there.

At any rate, the site has become what it has become...plain and simple!

·
Hoist The Colors!
15,832 Posts
purity said:
i like to think of them as the fjc version of customtacos. :D
Hey, there's different strokes for different folks...you gotta respect that. Some people bought their vehicle to use a daily driver and to look cool while doing it. If that's what they like then who are we to give them any flak about it on THEIR site. Now if they come over here and try to post their driveway jewellery then...IT'LL BE ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
About this Discussion
53 Replies
24 Participants
Sun Fusion Cruiser
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing