TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Big tars, little bed.
8,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Channel 75 in Altanta area Comcast cable.

·
Big tars, little bed.
8,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah it just ended. Wish I had caught the whole episode. Very cool, caught it soon after the rollover :( Ill keep my eye out for another run of this episode so I can see the mess.

·
Registered
15,034 Posts
I missed the begining of it, would like to watch it again. It was interesting seeing the two different approaches - unlimited funding and shoestring.

The guy who rolled is a f-n jackass though. If you have limited resources, why prerun so hard? In the end, that was what killed their chance to finish (within the allotted time).

Amazing that last year, nobody in the class finished, this year, first and second were <30 seconds apart!

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
i caught the show on today and it was pretty good. sucks that guy rolled it on the prerun though, it didnt look too bad though. is this a one episode thing or are they going to do more episodes of different teams?

·
Registered
232 Posts
Good show, i wish i lived close to the dezert...nothing as hardcore as the baja though.

·
Registered
8,499 Posts
pray4surf said:
Auto trans line failure. Something about the battery tray severing the line. The 'chase' team couldn't find them in the dark. Walked for four hours or something then gave up and walked back to chase vehicle.....
yeah the batter tray cut the trans line. it wouldnt have happend if he didnt roll it in the prerun. i still dont see why they didnt drive the chase truck out there, unless it was that really deep sand...but it looked fine to me.(although it probably looks different in person)

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
saw it a few days ago at my sisters house, it was a pretty cool how team necessary just drove their rig to the event while team millen had the money for towing and all that good stuff. I'm just saying that it shows the determination and drive they had. Sorry if I sound like a old man. Oh yea sucks that they rolled 2 days before.........and man was Team Millens rig beautiful.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
About this Discussion
19 Replies
14 Participants
TaWComA26
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing