·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Yup...

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
91toyota4x4 said:
I will be there.. but I'm probably going to camp with Gator4x4 this time. Not like it really matters because we are probably goign to camp right next to eachother anyway.

Good! We dont want your smelly drunk A$$ blowing $hit up in our campfire anyways!!! :flipoff4: :rofl: :flamethro

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Did you have to bring that up? I wasn't really even drunk that's the worse part. :(

I don't know whoever I end up camping with is gonna have a good fire because I'm gonna load up my bed with wood. Dry wood. Cause I'm sure it's gonna be freezing cold like normal I'd imagine.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
91toyota4x4 said:
Did you have to bring that up? I wasn't really even drunk that's the worse part. :(

I don't know whoever I end up camping with is gonna have a good fire because I'm gonna load up my bed with wood. Dry wood. Cause I'm sure it's gonna be freezing cold like normal I'd imagine.
Well in that case your camping with us!! :D Cause it is going to be FAWKING cold! Who wants to cuddle with me? :p

·
Registered
151 Posts
I'm in...My b-day is right after that weekend and I was planning on taking a 3 day trip for it..So, I'm guessin' this will be it...Now I need meet up with some peeps or sumtin' cuz I ain't rollin' up there all by my lil' self.... :saw:

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Dom said:
I'm in...My b-day is right after that weekend and I was planning on taking a 3 day trip for it..So, I'm guessin' this will be it...Now I need meet up with some peeps or sumtin' cuz I ain't rollin' up there all by my lil' self.... :saw:
i think 2tense is close to u

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
:kewl:

·
Registered
151 Posts
HAWKFDC said:
Bump!! Two weeks from today. Yeah, I personally can't wait. And the raffle items keep coming....

Where can that list be found??? I'm holding off on ordering a winch, just incase I win one by chance (I know they'll have some to raffle off)...Figure if I don't win one, I'll get myself one as a b-day gift!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Winch raffle will be $2 per, 3 for $5 and the general raffle will be $1. If I get this other item I'm working on, that will also be a $2 ticket item (yes its worthy).

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
About this Discussion
22 Replies
8 Participants
obex26
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing