TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
I plan on leaving Fri morn. We should try to drive together if possible....Got to have a GRAND entrance for the Toyotas!!!

·
Registered
151 Posts
I'm going and heading out Fri. night and I can find someone to meet up with...If not I'm heading out early early Sat. morning to make it up there by 8:30 -9am...

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
I'm not sure if I'll be able to leave Fri. morning or evening but it'll be sometime on Fri for sure.

·
Registered
672 Posts
I will either head out Friday evening or Saturday morning, it all hinges on what time I can get off of work on Friday.

Is everyone planning on staying through Monday?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Cruznlife1 said:
I'm going from west palm.... Going to meet up with chaz on the turnpike and cruise up EARLY sat am.... :cool:
I might have to meet up with you guys?? How early am?? Like 6 or earlier??

·
Registered
676 Posts
Dom said:
I might have to meet up with you guys?? How early am?? Like 6 or earlier??
LOL like 2 (seriously)
I talked to chaz a little while ago, (he talked me into going lol) I'm sure he'll post up here soon
His game plan was to drive up about 2-3 am, get there around 7-8 set up camp, get settled... and go wheel all day... Camp, than pack up sunday and head out.... I'm bringing the woman :eek:

I REALLY wanna drive up with chaz, hes driving up with others too, but I'm seriously considering coming up friday night and get there around 2-3 I need SOME sleep before wheeling, but we'll see, it may just be a monster-energy and beefjerkey morning and wheeling trip....

·
Registered
151 Posts
Cruznlife1 said:
LOL like 2 (seriously)
I talked to chaz a little while ago, (he talked me into going lol) I'm sure he'll post up here soon
His game plan was to drive up about 2-3 am, get there around 7-8 set up camp, get settled... and go wheel all day... Camp, than pack up sunday and head out.... I'm bringing the woman :eek:

Ok...It's gonna be hard to talk my lady to meet up that early...My original plan was to go up Fri. late evening and Camp thru the weekend then go home Sun...But if I can talk her into this plan...I'd rather camp just the one night...Also I didn't realize that there were other young peeps here in this area from this board Ant....I'm only a few months older than you....

·
Registered
676 Posts
Dom said:
Ok...It's gonna be hard to talk my lady to meet up that early...My original plan was to go up Fri. late evening and Camp thru the weekend then go home Sun...But if I can talk her into this plan...I'd rather camp just the one night...Also I didn't realize that there were other young peeps here in this area from this board Ant....I'm only a few months older than you....
I've got a similar game plan to you, and glad to hear I'm not the only young guy running around.... I was thinking about going up friday evening and camping through the weekend, but like you I only wanna camp the one night there... Where are you in S. Florida and where do you wheel

·
Registered
151 Posts
Cruznlife1 said:
I've got a similar game plan to you, and glad to hear I'm not the only young guy running around.... I was thinking about going up friday evening and camping through the weekend, but like you I only wanna camp the one night there... Where are you in S. Florida and where do you wheel
I'm in Deerfield Beach (1 min. south of Boca Raton)...So far just been out to Corbett...Used to live in Naples, FL and met a guy from another forum that wheels out there...So whenever I have time get over there I want to hit up that area...Would love to make it out to Tampa too...Figure each month I'll hit up a different part of Florida to wheel!!

·
Registered
672 Posts
Good to see you are going to make it Chaz...

I think I am going to drop a leave chit for the weekend that way I can get there Friday morning/afternoon.

Edit: Not going to be able to come down friday, is going to have to be saturday morning. I plan on leaving at 6am.

1 - 20 of 97 Posts