TTORA Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
FL VP
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You all wanted stuff to do so here you go.

FL4WDA annual campout

January 29,30 and 31, 2010

Location is at

Sertoma Youth Ranch in Dade City.

Address is ( I know Brooksville address in Dade city )
85 Myers Road
Brooksville, FL

Price is
1 night = 22.62
2 night = 41.23
3 night = 59.85

There are restrooms with hot/cold showers.
Water and electric hookups.

I will get some info as far as check in/out times and night wheeling info.

For wheeling there is Richloam, Croom and Citrus.

Will get info for when the FL4WDA will have their meeting. I would really like everyone that is there to go to this (but you are not required to). We all learn something about our trails and whats being done and it's good to show support as a group. We have lagged on going to this event the past 2 years and we as a group kept getting smaller that would attend the meeting but not the campout and would love to see that change.

Anyone who wants to join FL4WDA please let me know as I will be sending in the membership at this event for us. It's $5 for the year. I will get everyone their sticker :D

People that were at the FLORIDATTORA event 13th-15th of November will have their membership submitted at this event.

Thanks everyone and stay tuned for further info.

·
Registered
24 Posts
was out in richloam just last month and there was water and mud to be found on the trails, even had to navigate some of the water holes as gators swam under...that was interesting.

·
Registered
550 Posts
And close for Me my brother, tim,Gator and Ben I think....Sould be a good number of people at this one!

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'm in for sure for this one! New stuff will be on the truck by then (Kyle fab front bumper, 4 HID off-road lights, new wheels and tires, just to name a few things).

·
Registered
181 Posts
this sounds like a good time.what kind of trail rideing are we looking at?also i would like to join the fl4wda and fill out an app to join ttora.

·
FL VP
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
this sounds like a good time.what kind of trail rideing are we looking at?also i would like to join the fl4wda and fill out an app to join ttora.
Depends on where we go as to what kind of trails.

Richloam- could be mud/water on trails. Fun place to run but there is a chance for some kind of damage= minor to major just depends on what happens to you. Water could be deep / could be none. Never know what is out there till your there.

Citrus- Easy trails with some fun washouts to play on. Some trails could have mud. Not a known place for causing damage but one never knows.

Croom- Just a place to run easy trails. There is a trail that I know has a deep mud hole. 50/50 chance you make it through or get stuck. just depends.

As far as the FL4WDA. I will be getting the stuff ready for this next month to be able to turn it in as a club at the campout. Will post up when it set up so people can send their money to me for this.

To Join TTORA FLORIDA Please pm me with your full name-e-mail- Full address and phone number so I can put it in the member data base. Then go HERE and click the "me" part in Chaz's 1st post. Send him the Pic and a bio so u can be added to the member list he is working on for the home page. When the Home page is up and running this will all be taken care of in one link.

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
Sweet, that's only like a 20 minute drive from me.
I'll join FL4WDA at that time if I can make it,

·
Registered
235 Posts
I'll try to make it this time......... Better happen too. I am tired of having other things get in the way damnit

·
FL VP
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ok here some new info. The prices above are for sites with water and electric hook ups. If you don't need water/electric primitive sites are $12 a night. There is a waste surcharge. It's a one time fee of $4.

You are free to come and go as you want. No gates locked so night runs are fine. Check in time is when ever you get there, check out is by 3pm of your last camping day. If you are not camping but want to come to the meeting ( we all want to go right :D) or hang with the group there is no fee to get in. If you miss paying at the gate for camping the lady will come around and collect the money from you at some point.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Wait, are there reservations? Sounds like no, you just pay at the gate. I will probably be there Friday evening, leaving Sunday morning. Whoever gets there early, scout out a good spot for TTORA!

1 - 20 of 102 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.