TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
FL VP
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be turning this in on Jan 30TH at the FL4WDA Campout. If you wish to join it's $5 for a year. I will get stickers for all who join. If you wish to get a FL4WDA t-shirt it's an extra $15. You do not need to fill out any forms as I will be turning in a spread sheet with the info that is needed. Please take a look at the membership form for them so you know what info will be given.

http://www.fl4wda.com/pdf/membership_application_individuals.pdf

If you wish to join let me know and I will get a paypal add to you or you can give me the money at the campout <--(just let me know so I can get the info on the spreadsheet). If you do paypal there is no fee if you have it come straight from your bank account. When sending the money click the personal tab. click "other" before sending money.

If you use a debit or credit card you will need to cove the transfer fee. $5 would need to be $5.46 if you want a t-shirt also $20 would be $20.91

We all should be members of this group. We waste more then $5 on crap we don't need so there is no reason we as a club should not all be members.

So far I have money for
Me
Chaz
Kyle
Mikey K
Cory
Clinton

·
FL VP
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Come on guys. If your going to join at the campout let me know cause I need to get the spreedsheet made with peoples info for this if your not making the campout and want to join I need some paypal sent like today/tomorrow. We have more people that sent in thier info for club membership to here then we have willing to spend $5. Skip the happy meal for a day and get a membership in the FL4WDA.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts