TTORA Forum banner

Flagstaff, Sedona 4/28-29/07

4K views 39 replies 6 participants last post by  Swayala06 
#1 ·
I'm going up to Flagstaff on the 28th to get my custom made Safari basket fitted to my034runner. Going to make a wheeling trip out of it by hitting up trails either in the Flagstaff or Sedona area.:driving: :woot: :cool:

Dennis said that he and Susan are game, and I'm sure he'll post up later.

Anyone else in?? Scott, Jason?? You two could be our tour guides!!:D

I've also got this posted on Toy120, http://www.toyota120.com/forum/showthread.php?p=19374#post19374

#3 ·
Well, it's not really a whole weekend, I do have to work Saturday, just getting off a little early and heading out!!

Call in sick!!:D

#6 ·
If we hadn't just been there a couple of weekends ago, we'd definitely be in. It's all about timing!

We haven't done much (well, any) offroading there other than pretty good dirt roads, but I think Jason may have some suggestions.

Have a great time and we'll look for photos!

#10 ·
Cool, cool!!!:cool: :cool: Looks like we might be taking down a Convoy!!!:missingto :driving: :driving:

#11 · (Edited)
Robert,don't forget to call Tim and get a time to show up at his shop...we can figure out what and how many trails to do if we have a time,I'll bring the arizona book over to you tomorrow night.:D :xsmokin1:
Cody,hope your ready for some beautiful scenery and fun...glad your going down with us,let's hear from some other peeps!!!

#13 ·
Cool, I just closed it and I didn't see anything new, but I'll open it back up and check it out. Thanks.:cool:

#14 ·
#17 ·
I got the maps Jason, thanks!:D Between those and the Backcountry Adventures book that Dennis dropped off, we should have plenty to see and do.
This is going to be fun.

#18 ·
#20 ·
Leave work early, hopefully around 4:30-5:30pm, go home, change, meet up with Dennis and Susan and whoever else wants to go, and start driving.:driving:

Get down to our "Camp spot", and have cocktails, get up the next morning, get breakfast, go to Tim's shop and get the mounts measured so he can build the legs and mounts for the already done basket, then head down to Sedona for a few hours of fun.
Then reverse the sequence and drive home.:driving:

If you plan on going, you need to go to the link I provided on my last post, and reserve your spot to sleep at!!:D :xpimp: :xdevil:

#21 ·
...or if no one else goes he could always lay claim to a piece of carpet,say kick in $20 and be done.I ran into Nate with the black reg. cab the other night after dropping off the book to you and he was interested in going so I told him to post up if he was going to go,but I'm not sure if he has access to a computer or not so we shall see.It would be cool if more peeps could join us,have a mini-caravan going down and have some fun wheeling in a beautiful location!!:D Come on peeps it's not that far!!!!!:driving: :camping: :xbeer2: :D

#24 · (Edited)
Google!!!!! What a great tool!!

:google: :google: :google:

#25 ·
Right on Stephen!!!!! Dude, you rock!!:headbang: :xrocker: :xozzy:

Sorry, no games here.

#27 · (Edited)
Hey Robert,
What time did you leave work yesterday? I was out practicing on the bike and kept seeing your truck up front with a yellow jeep.

I don't know, 9:00 ish? Somewhere around there.

#28 ·
BUMP FOR FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOMORROW IS COMING SOON!!!!!

:bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump:

#31 ·
1. Robert
2. Dennis & Susan
3. Stephen

:cool:

#34 ·
Nice Bud!!!:D :cool:

#38 ·
As long as they stay out of our way, we should be okay!!:p :rolleyes:

#37 ·
I've got you four (4) DR stickers. They're not the die cuts, but they're black/red and white and should look cool on your truck.:D

I'd have to get the die cuts directly from DR. if you want to swing by and grab them, come on over. I'm not upstairs anymore, I got fucked out of my office, I'm downstairs now. :mad:

#39 ·
I just called our "camp site" to make sure that we are still good to go. She assured me that mine, and Stephens reservations were a-okay!!:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.