TTORA Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, we all got back safe and sound, other than Stephen getting tagged by the AZHP, all was good.

Sedona is very pretty, and we all wish we had the extra time to hang around and play some more. But, it's just soooooo scenic, that pictures were being taken every minute.
Don't flame me for the "worthless no pictures" bullshit, as we rolled in at about 12:30 last night, and was out like a light.

My pictures will probably be a few days away from being up, as I am having a lot of problems with my computer and loading up to Webshots right now.
Hopefully, Stephen and Susan get theirs up before me.

We definitely need to plan a multi-day trip down there some day.:D

Now I've got to get back to work and sell some cars to pay for all this shit!!:eek: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
21 Posts
it is really is great. just some of the views i get to see every weekend...

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it is really is great. just some of the views i get to see every weekend...

Too bad you didn't catch the trip planning thread, you could have joined us yesterday!!!:xpimp: :xdevil:

·
Registered
21 Posts
yeah man i had no idea or i would have. did you guys do the broken arrow trail in sedona by any chance?

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah man i had no idea or i would have. did you guys do the broken arrow trail in Sedona by any chance?

Yeah. After we left Mountinaire (I think that's how you spell it), we went down to Snibley Hill Road exit off of the 17, and took that down into Sedona and then over to Morgan Road and up Broken Arrow. That was fun. It took forever though, with not knowing where we were going, and like 5000 Pink Jeeps, and then Red Jeeps, and Yellow Jeeps and every other damn color of Jeeps in the rainbow.:eek: :p
We didn't get down from the Staircase and back to the road until like 5:00 pm. And it started pouring rain right when we started coming down, that was fun. I wish they'd let you go up that thing!! It was fun coming down, but would probably be just as fun or more, going up.:driving: :xpimp: :xdevil:

·
Registered
21 Posts
yeah there are so many of those pink jeep tourist traps. they've been cutting the rocks all over sedona you know with checkered slices to make it easier for their jeeps to make it, especially on that trail and down the staircase, totally destroying it. but yeah i'm glad you guys liked it out here. i'll be in nv around the end of may maybe there'll be something going on that weekend.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Here's our pics,http://rides.webshots.com/album/558874286IbMbQF

What a trip...awesome scenery and peeps!!:D
We will take another trip down there some time in the future for sure,simply amazing trails and beautiful country!!:xcrazy: :woot:

Robert and Stephan,had a blast as always,it was a pleasure experiencing such a awesome place with you guys...anytime,anyplace!!:xsmokin1: :xbeer1:

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here's our pics,http://rides.webshots.com/album/558874286IbMbQF

What a trip...awesome scenery and peeps!!:D
We will take another trip down there some time in the future for sure, simply amazing trails and beautiful country!!:xcrazy: :woot:

Robert and Stephan, had a blast as always, it was a pleasure experiencing such a awesome place with you guys...anytime, anyplace!!:xsmokin1: :xbeer1:

Right on my brother!!:D Glad you had fun! As always, I'm down just about anytime and any place.

But this trip cost me $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ with the safari rack and all. So I'm probably going to take next weekend off, probably go get a 2 hour massage or something.
The following Sunday is Mothers Day, so I'll have to hang out with Moms for the day.:p

I'll check out your pics tonight, you know, while I'm waiting for mine to up load.:mad:

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah there are so many of those pink jeep tourist traps. they've been cutting the rocks all over Sedona you know with checkered slices to make it easier for their Jeeps to make it, especially on that trail and down the staircase, totally destroying it. but yeah I'm glad you guys liked it out here. I'll be in NV around the end of may maybe there'll be something going on that weekend.

Let us know when. Maybe we can schedule a Logandale trip or something. We have our own Red rocks to climb on here as well!!:xpimp: :xdevil:

·
Registered
250 Posts
Well that was a fun trip. I would really like to do that again some time soon before it gets hot as hell. Or if not before summer then after summer, when the trees go threw their color changing phase. But this time I want to do some outdoor camping. And NO psycho white trash Biatches!!!!

As for my pics my memory card was corrupt and I was not able to upload any of the pics.

P.S.
Here is the latest psycho white trash report:

She is at a friend’s funeral and wants me to come down this weekend to hang out with her. Oh hell what have I gotten my self into

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well that was a fun trip. I would really like to do that again some time soon before it gets hot as hell. Or if not before summer then after summer, when the trees go through their color changing phase. But this time I want to do some outdoor camping. And NO psycho white trash Biatches!!!!

As for my pics my memory card was corrupt and I was not able to upload any of the pics.

P.S.
Here is the latest psycho white trash report:

She is at a friend’s funeral and wants me to come down this weekend to hang out with her. Oh hell what have I gotten my self into

A piece of ass, that's what!!!:boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :wife: :wife: :bhitit: :bhitit: :bhitit:

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
616 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Man I took some great pics....

Yeah, but the majority of the 600 or so that weren't of My034runner, were Mine!!! And I really do take some great pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :cool:

Too bad we can't see your pictures from your camera/phone/pda/computer/tv/Ipod/stereo/ thing -device you have there!!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ya I know it sucks..... And I had some good pics from Sat.'s events.

There is a way that you can salvage them off of the card. My friend Steve has had to do it a few times. So, don't lose the card, find someone who knows more about computers than you do, and they can probably save them for you.
Actually, try Carl, that's his line of work after all. just my :2cents: :2cents: :2cents: :2cents: :2cents: :2cents:

Any news on the White trash bitch from Kingman lately???:confused: :boobies: :boobies: :boobies: :jack: :bhitit:

·
Registered
250 Posts
I have a whole back room full of computer techs and they tried restoring it but nothing they could do. I had to re-format it and now I am ok. But so many good pics where lost!

As for the White trash bitch from Kingman, I have not talked to here since Monday. I will however keep in contact so that when we go back I will have something to hit. :) hehe

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I have a whole back room full of computer techs and they tried restoring it but nothing they could do. I had to re-format it and now I am OK. But so many good pics where lost!

As for the White trash bitch from Kingman, I have not talked to here since Monday. I will however keep in contact so that when we go back I will have something to hit. :) hehe

Nice!!:boobies: :boobies: :bhitit: :blingb:

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Bump for someone to check out all of the bitchin photos I (& Stephen) took!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts