TTORA Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
'05+ owners....find out who's responsible for these tech pages: OME and This one too!

....and flame back. Load up his her mailbox. Whatevah!

Surely, with the length of time this generation Taco's been around and the wealth of info available within the threads, some asleep at the wheel bastoid could have updated the page.

Instead, it's probably more jollies to say "Sirch, newb!"

Thanks to the folks who've been kind enough to help....all you others....sirch this :wiggle:

· Registered
4,064 Posts
n9emz said:
'05+ owners....find out who's responsible for these tech pages: OME and This one too!

Surely, with the length of time this generation Taco's been around and the wealth of info available within the threads, some asleep at the wheel bastoid could have updated the page.

Thanks to the folks who've been kind enough to help....all you others....sirch this :wiggle:
all it takes is someone like you to do a writeup and add it to the wiki...
it is NOT the responsibility of one person to update it..

· Registered
2,120 Posts
Exactly what Law said.

Why dont you find the info, create a login for the Wiki, and add the info on your own?

Instead, you wanna PMbomb some OTHER helpful user.... :confused:

· Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LAW said:
all it takes is someone like you to do a writeup and add it to the wiki...
it is NOT the responsibility of one person to update it..
Absolutely....but not me....I'm an idiot.

Want me to nominate someone? I've done hours of searching and got a good idea of who's stepping up and who's bullshitting.

Problem is, I'm wondering why one of the truly knowledgeable and helpful ones haven't already done it....other than time factor.

If someone is working on it, my apologies to you but how about gitten 'er dun!

· Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
purity said:
x2. there isnt one single author of the wiki you butthurt sally.
Butthurt? I searched, I got my lift, and I'm happier than a pig in shit.

You steer or :xpimp: queer?

· wut?
2,484 Posts
n9emz said:

:stfu:

· Registered
7,252 Posts
n9emz said:
8,617 post between y'all....I think all of you have posted on OME. Wikimyass.

Lamame en los huevos!
So you're pissed because there's "shitty" info in the Wiki, BUT you can't write your own because your'e too dumb. Hmm...so let me get this straight, you want to PM someone because you're new and probably got butthurt or have some kind of complex but you can't write your own for the Wiki because you don't know enough. You should know enough to shut your mouth and learn instead of posting bullshit when you can't even step up yourself. Oh yea, real brave of you to post this in Newb Tech too, pussy :flipoff1:

· Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Angry Andy said:
A wiki is only as good as the members make it. Obviously you don't want to improve it, just bitch about it.
Ennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnh! Wrong. I don't know a damned thing about wikipedia. I'm willing to help. I went through the search process, got a number of helpful PMs, got my mods done, and successfully dealt with the issues to fine tune handling.

I know frikken everything involved in the process specific to my own mods, but I have no other general information to contribute that's of an authoritative nature.

I will most happily contribute to what extent I can.

· Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Tweeter said:
So you're pissed because there's "shitty" info in the Wiki, BUT you can't write your own because your'e too dumb. Hmm...so let me get this straight, you want to PM someone because you're new and probably got butthurt or have some kind of complex but you can't write your own for the Wiki because you don't know enough. You should know enough to shut your mouth and learn instead of posting bullshit when you can't even step up yourself. Oh yea, real brave of you to post this in Newb Tech too, pussy :flipoff1:
Nope, not pissed at all....others seem to be on their last nerve and it's raw. Nope again....excellent info in the Wiki, none specific to '05+ OME/Lift sections. PMming was just a lame suggestion and my butt's just fine; but, I am kind of embarrassed and sensitive regarding my lack of knowledge concerning Wikis. I think you're a few posts behind.....

Thank you for your positive encouragement and support.

· Administrator
95.5 Tacoma
22,477 Posts
n9emz said:

The constructive feedback you were looking for was provided in posts 2-4. The rest of this thread has turned into the beginnings of a typical flame fest. Closing this thread.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.