not bad. looks good.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Looks cool, more pics...

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
What did you have to find new mounts for? Flatbottoming my own truck would be nice but it seems that you would hav eto mess with both engine and transmission mounts?

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Was this custom work or did you get a kit in order to do this. That crossmember and t-case are always the first to get railed off something. Are you worried at all about your COG, I would think that ~2" would do too much but everything adds up.

·
Not really here...
3,013 Posts
Why not just go build one and then you won't need pics. I'll be glad to answer questions about the build. and all the pices are posted in my build up thread. Shouldn't be that hard to put them together. Part of life is learning to think on your own and do sosme searching.
You're right, man. From now on, threads should just be telling people something was done, but no details. Make everyone ask how you did it so that it takes them a nice long time to get an idea of what you did. And sure as shit don't show any of those super secret pics, or tell them that other pics can be found in another thread elsewhere. That might actually help someone learn something quicker, and we sure as hell can't be having that. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Looks great. Good imagination went into your fab job? What gage steel you using? Like your idea for the allen heads for the front diff skid.

·
Registered
281 Posts
looks good if you take it in the mud though you will play hell trying to get all the mud out

·
Registered
4,858 Posts
Looks great. What did you do with the front driveshaft...lengthen? Slip joint?

I can hear the questions now..."you got a drop bracket on there?" --"nope!" LOL...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts