TTORA Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know Rick (Tweeder3410) posted this up on the "Double Cabs part dos" board and the "GA TTORA" board, but I figured I'd put it up here too for all of you to see.

Rick called me at ~4pm today and asked if I wanted to go wheelin. We were on the trail by ~4:45. My taco may be sittin stock, but i still wheel her whenever i get the chance.

We went to a place called Flat Rock out west of Newnan. The powerlines have trails that kind of wind back and forth over each other, so you can bypass mud holes or big rocks. After half a mile or so of hills and trails, it opens up into the rocks. There is really something for everyone here, gravel roads, trails, mud, rocks, hills, random rocks to pose on...I just wish I knew the legalities of wheeling there. You can tell from the graffiti and trash that it has been abused alot over the years.

Anyway, heres the link to the pics

In case you didn't know, I'm in the stock black (non-TRD) 4x4, Rick's in the lifted tan TRD 4x4. My big ass was running around like a mad man, pulling spotting duties as well as cameraman duties...so I missed a bunch of great pics. I'll get some more pics next weekend if we get to go back out there, and hopefully we'll have someone else to pull camera duties.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts