TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cmon guys! I know you can do it. I am a new guy but still! We need to be more energetic!!!!!

Lets see some pics of your rigs for something to talk about! We should all be on and talking alot we are the FLORIDA TTORA CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways... Here are a few pics of it when I bought the beast and what ive done to her. She is a long ways away from done but so far so good I think!
:woot::worthless:fart:

:saw::welder:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Guy,

Is your dog trying to make that dirt pile bigger for you ? (3rd pic)

Interesting project, What are you looking to do with it ?

Harry
haha no he was just walking around. The dirt piles are just standard dump truck loads there are 5 of em just sittin. I had to knock em down, what I am going to do is make it a mud buggy. Not street legal or anything, But it will be a beast!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
come on guys! Why is nobody posting?!?!? Lets get some energy in here!

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
come on guys! Why is nobody posting?!?!? Lets get some energy in here!
Some of us are busy getting ready to go wheeling this weekend, what are you doing?lol
You should make that thing just legal enough so you can bring it up here and take it out with us sometime. Pretty much every place we go riding is a management area and i am pretty sure you would need a tag to be legal there.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im working on it still! When i get it where I want it i will trailer it wherever people go wheeling n stuffs ya know? Unless they wont let meh do that then im up a creek!

·
FL VP
962 Posts
Most of the places we go you need to be legal (have a tag and insurance) to even drive on the trails. As for why its slow, well there are like 10 of us here. Not really much to talk about if we are not planning a trip/run. I mean if you have something to say about your build then great and we like when people post up what they are working on but unless your talking about a trip or building something we really have never been a group to go hey, I mowed the yard, had a coke, changed my sons crappy diaper along with a few wet ones, watched tv and now am typing this along with a few other things today.

Never really been that big of a club compared to like local clubs. It's a hard club cause it's the whole state. Not many are willing to drive 3,4,5 hours to come for a run when u have a local group you can wheel with. The north has a few spots but nothing great and the south has nothing but swamp so most wheeling is done in the central part of the state.

We do have a few hardcore members that make such trips but with the way things are with the economy is has knocked out more then a few them from making the drive. We do most of the wheeling during the cooler months as summer is just to damn hot. Most of us will play in a mud hole or two but really not into mudding as much as trail riding. If u really want to see what most of us have we have a thread all ready for that.

If you want to see us talk start a build thread on you stuff. We'll post up and talk about that all day but doubt your going to get much else cause most of us work come home to the family and get up and do it again the next day but when we build or go on runs we will be in here talking our asses off about it that's for sure

And I cant wait to see what your going to do to your runner. :saw: :welder: It's something new to talk about on here. Keep us updated.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no problem :)

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
A few years ago FL TTORA was busy but a lot of the member moved to other locations. I only know a couple of members here from that time, things will pick up again. FL has a lot of cool places to wheel that most people didn't even know was there.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Ga. Board, secret wheeling spots are out there but it's rare anyone from FL. ttora is going to take you out there! Or even speak of the locations.

If your close to Gainesville join gator4x4.com

1 - 10 of 10 Posts