TTORA Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what is the best flow master series exhaust to get for a 98' trd 4x4 taco, i like sound, loudish with perfomance,, feedback????

·
Registered
4,296 Posts
you'r not gonna get too much performance out of a muffler...if you click the link in my sig i have a video of mine w/ my magnaflow

·
Registered
4,296 Posts
yeah i just realized that...damn critter

·
Registered
4,296 Posts
i just caled him to see whats up with it but he didnt pick up...ah well hopefully everything will still be there when he gets is back up

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
I have the 40 series original flowmaster, sounds pretty good. Try the Super 40, i'd be interested to know how that sounds on a tacoma.

·
Registered
4,296 Posts
as just got the muffler swapped in on stock piping, many people do that, and many get the whole catback system

·
Registered
7 Posts
just got the super 40 installed yesterday. It doesn't have the deep soound that I was hoping to hear. I will replace it in a couple of days.

2005 taco DC off road 6speed 4x4

·
Registered
43 Posts
shaun05taco said:
just got the super 40 installed yesterday. It doesn't have the deep soound that I was hoping to hear. I will replace it in a couple of days.

2005 taco DC off road 6speed 4x4
It will take at least a week for the muffler to "break in". I would give it a couple of weeks before you decide. The sound will change as it breaks in.

·
Registered
360 Posts
From what I have gathered from several other threads on this topic is that the 50 series Delta is the way to go. Some say the 40 sounds a little on the ricey side. But everyone has there own opinion so who knows. Your best bet is to try to locate some audio clips.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts