TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AKA: Shawn

I'm not new to TTORA, just new to CO. Just moved here....er in the process of moving here....I'm hotel-ing it until I find a place to call home. I'm coming in from AZ where there is rock crawling a-plenty :D I'm working in Boulder and looking for a house to rent, so if anyone knows of a nice house with a 2 car garage (or bigger) and a decent size fenced yard for my dog near Boulder.....hook a brotha up :cool:

Anyway, here's a couple pics of my junk and a link to my site with lots more pics & vids. I'll see some of you tomorrow at the Distillery/Brewery.

My wheeling site: http://www.deathvalleyrockcrawlers.com

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Now that's what we iz a talkin' about! I'll ask AxleIke(Isaac) and Fondigly (Alex) and FiremanTaco (Andrew) about GunBarrell/Boulder, DevinSixtySeven(Sean) about Superior, Pete (Troy's Plasma Cutter Buddy) about GAY street. MUWA HA HA!.... And then we have Mike (My86Yota) and Russ (VWFast60) near downtown Longmont.

Glad you are gonna come hang tomorrow. I'm just up right now for water... ;)

·
20,355 Posts
Good to meet you on sunday. Hope to see you on the trails soon. Hopefully we can find someone who can run the harder trails with you out in moab. Though Layton did pritchett in his stock taco w no armor so i dont know why the rest of us are afraid of it:lmao:

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Now that's what we iz a talkin' about! I'll ask AxleIke(Isaac) and Fondigly (Alex) and FiremanTaco (Andrew) about GunBarrell/Boulder, DevinSixtySeven(Sean) about Superior, Pete (Troy's Plasma Cutter Buddy) about GAY street. MUWA HA HA!.... And then we have Mike (My86Yota) and Russ (VWFast60) near downtown Longmont.

Glad you are gonna come hang tomorrow. I'm just up right now for water... ;)
Isn't my86yota Kevin up here in Ft. Collins?

Oh, welcome and nice jeep.

·
Registered
448 Posts
House with a 2 car garage and decent sized yard for rent in Boulder is going to be big bucks... I think I payed 1500 for a 3 bd townhouse with no garage or yard back when I was still playing the rental game (5 years ago or so).

You may check out Louisville. Nice community, not too far from Boulder.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Sorry I got Kevin's screen name mixed up with Mike (86Taco)

·
Good For You
3,442 Posts
Muwhahahaha ! ! !

I see the Geap virus has embedded itself into a new host. Carefull, he's got lot's of tricks up his sleeves. Typically more trail and survival gear crammed into the geap than most have in their entire arsenal. Not to forget the intoxicating venom he produces called homebrew. And look out should you camp, you'll think an entire REI store opened up in the space next to you. He's a crafty soul, and you've been contaminated.

The Az vaccine must be working . . . . . at least for the time being.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Muwhahahaha ! ! !

I see the Geap virus has embedded itself into a new host. Carefull, he's got lot's of tricks up his sleeves. Typically more trail and survival gear crammed into the geap than most have in their entire arsenal. Not to forget the intoxicating venom he produces called homebrew. And look out should you camp, you'll think an entire REI store opened up in the space next to you. He's a crafty soul, and you've been contaminated.

The Az vaccine must be working . . . . . at least for the time being.
:lmao: you know you miss me :slap:

just make sure you steer clear of campfires and #1 :flamethro :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts