TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my first post so I'll keep it simple. I'm looking at getting some fog lights. Either Hella FF200 or PIAA 510 lights. I have a factory bumper and would like to mount them on top of it. I'd prefer to do so without drilling into the bumper. Does anyone have any pictures of a bracket they made or purchased?

Thanks

·
Going John Galt
31,843 Posts
JRFlo said:
This is my first post so I'll keep it simple. I'm looking at getting some fog lights. Either Hella FF200 or PIAA 510 lights. I have a factory bumper and would like to mount them on top of it. I'd prefer to do so without drilling into the bumper. Does anyone have any pictures of a bracket they made or purchased?

Thanks
Atwinda has some cool mini lights tucked into his grillwork, very nice.
Fogs need to be mounted as low as possible to really do their job...in fog. If these are just for looks it won't really matter.

http://www.mor4wd.com/ (his site)

·
Registered
19 Posts
mounting

Okay, I bought those Hella ff50 fog lights and now I need a really step by step writeup and how to mount them. I've see the write up on the link above but it really doesn't talk about how he actually mounted the lights to the truck. He really discribes how to wire the lights which is great but I need to know how he/to mount the damn things!!!! :D

·
Going John Galt
31,843 Posts
silverback04 said:
Okay, I bought those Hella ff50 fog lights and now I need a really step by step writeup and how to mount them. I've see the write up on the link above but it really doesn't talk about how he actually mounted the lights to the truck. He really discribes how to wire the lights which is great but I need to know how he/to mount the damn things!!!! :D
shoot him an email ;)
access through his profile or send a privite message
http://www.tacomaterritory.com/forum/member.php?u=33

·
Going John Galt
31,843 Posts
scottnmos said:
That guy sure doesnt get any love around here lately does he......
yea, o well, musta pissed somebody off :cool:

·
Registered
19 Posts
which lights

If your talking about the mor4 web site lights they are hella ff50 fog lights. I have a pair but I haven't found a write-up on how to mount them. Which I need, so I can put them on.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts