TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i took off the stock fender flares off my '03 pre-runner taco, and i am looking for just the stock fenders WITHOUT the holes for the front and rear that attach the flares.

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
HBtaco said:
i took off the stock fender flares off my '03 pre-runner taco, and i am looking for just the stock fenders WITHOUT the wholes for the front and rear that attach the flares.
umm... the rear 'fenders' are the bed.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok, the rear was a dumb comment on my part. but can i just go to a body shop and have them fill in the holes? do the fenders need to be repainted?

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
HBtaco said:
ok, the rear was a dumb comment on my part. but can i just go to a body shop and have them fill in the holes? do the fenders need to be repainted?

Just making sure you knew :D ....read the post that CW referred to, two posts up 'clicky_clicky'... and yes, a body shop can fill in the hole and they would probably want to repaint at least both bed sides and fenders.... then, there ain't much truck not painted... :(

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Yep, read that thread, then you could even PM dunk, he's the man to contact here, his work looks damn good! :welder:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts