TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Melanie and I are planning to leave from AZ on Monday and be in the Denver area before the Holy Cross weekend, and were thinking it would be nice to meet up with you folks sometime during the week before the run.

Nate expressed his interest/availability on Tuesday night, August 4th. That would be our first night in town, assuming all goes to plan. JeepGuy mentioned he has an idea of a microbrewery in mind. So that might be a fun way to kick off the trip if anyone is interested. This is a totally informal UNofficial thing that I thought might be a good way to kill a Tuesday night. You have to eat, so it might as well be among friends.

Post up if you're available to hang out and chow down some grub, chat about the weekend, etc. Melanie and I, and probably Shawn and Nate will most likely be sitting somewhere savoring the hoppiness of a tasty brew that night anyway. So if that sounds like something you'd be into, post up and we can figure out the details.

NOTE: Tuesday Aug 4 at CB & Potts at 120th and I25 at 7:00pm

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
You Mel and Shawn will be enjoying a tasty brew anyway. :p

This guy here isn't 21 yet :aahg:

If more people can join wednesday night then no worries, i might still be able to make some time. Just as it sits I had already planned on packing everything wednesday night, so when thursday rolls around all i have to do is shower and throw my clothes bag in my truck before rolling out after work.

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry Nate. :doh: Mel and I are laughing at your situation right now, not really entirely at you. :rofl:

We can pick a spot that's more suitable to "minors." Oh crap, now we're laughing again! :whip:

Haha. Whew, that was fun! OK, now that that's out of the way, how about a micro brewery with a separate restaurant so Nate can sit and watch us drink tasty microbrew beers one right after another in front of him while he sips on a glass of rocky mountain tap water? Here I go again... :rofl2:

OK, that's the last time I lose it for this post, I promise.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Well I will not be in town yet for this, but I will be able to meet up with everyone on Sunday!

·
Registered
724 Posts
hell i'm in, just let me know when and where.

and if you guys want i can bring my usual 18yr old DD.......just so you boys have some company.:D:rofl:

·
Registered
15,034 Posts
Microbreweries are everywhere - what part of town you gonna be in?

My vote would be Pumphouse if you're gonna be up north here. They seem to have a wider selection of brews than most and decent food ...

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
WTF? You gotta be kiddin' me. What is this, the "wheelers from the cradle" club? Toddlers with Toyotas? J/K looking forward to meeting you, Avsfreak.

Minerdude, assuming we don't break our rigs on HC, we'll still be out wheelin' and camping on Sunday. But maybe we'll see you at HC?

Troy, we'll be in Westminster, so we'd be looking for something in that area most likely. Where's Pumphouse?

·
20,355 Posts
Will have to see where money and work schedule line up but if they do i will go where ever. though the pumphouse would work great as it is a bit closer than denver.

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
There is also that microbrewery/restaurant near Dave and Busters in Westminster at the Promenade. Whats its called again?

·
7,735 Posts
I'll make myself available for an evening at a brew pub. I love the Wynkoop, but anyplace that JeepGuy says has good brew is good enough for me.

I don't think Budwiser is giving tours that late tho?:dunno:

·
7,735 Posts
There is also that microbrewery/restaurant near Dave and Busters in Westminster at the Promenade. Whats its called again?
Rock bottom? That's not really a brewpub as much as it's a local chain (there's one up here in Loveland and I think one out in Westminister as well)

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
Oh yeah I think thats the one. Just throwing it out there. I don't know anything about this topic.

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Glad to see some of you will be able to join us! You locals know better than we do what's good in the area, what's centrally located to those interested, etc. So we have 2 votes each Wynkoop and C B & Pots and 3 votes Pumphouse? I'm going along with JeepGuy on this one, so make it 3 votes C B & Pots.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts