TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have the top out spacers, longer studs ,panhard bracket, extended brake lines and 1" diff drop with this kit. The ome 881's front are already mounted with the longer studs and KYB gas adjust shocks. The rears are the 890's also with KYB's Every thing in this kit is brand new and never been put on a vehicle. Everything you need to lift your 4runner and all of it is brand new. I got the spacers and panhard bracket from steve at ss. I bought all of this stuff and never put it on and now I am buying an 84 4runner and need money to put this project together.706-713-1280 or email me [email protected]o.com Call me on the price or make offers again everything is new and never been installed on a vehicle

·
Registered
219 Posts
I have the top out spacers, longer studs ,panhard bracket, extended brake lines and 1" diff drop with this kit. The ome 890's front are already mounted with the longer studs and KYB gas adjust shocks. The rears are the 890's also with KYB's Every thing in this kit is brand new and never been put on a vehicle. Everything you need to lift your 4runner and all of it is brand new. I got the spacers and panhard bracket from steve at ss. I bought all of this stuff and never put it on and now I am buying an 84 4runner and need money to put this project together.706-713-1280 or email me [email protected] Call me on the price or make offers again everything is new and never been installed on a vehicle
no price, no sale...

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
price...........

$700 That is for everything. the springs ,shocks,diff drop,topout spacers,extended brake lines, longer studs,panhard drop bracket everything you need to lift a runner. Hbtaco says NO DICE :)

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yep still got everything. Holler at me 706-713-1280

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
pm's sent

Im sorry it took so long to get back to you guys. I sent pms to you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts