TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD: 2005 Honda Rancher 400AT 4X4

This item is`sold.

I am selling a a 2005 Honda Rancher 400 4X4 4-wheeler with about 131 hours on it. It is in really good shape other than minor scuffs and scrapes from riding.

A few of the options include:
26" ITP Aluminum wheels with AT589 Mud Tires
automatic or manual shifting selector switch
2 or 4 wheel drive selection

I am asking $4000. The 4-wheeler is located in Central Florida (Sebring). Please E-mail me at [email protected] if you have any questions or would like to see it. I have my spam filter on medium so it may ask you to send a request for adding you to my approval list.

If you need larger pics let me know.

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
How was it driven? How often was it in deep water/mud? How often was the oil changed?

I'll give you $3500 cash this weekend.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It has only been in the mud once and cleaned after use. It has been trail ridden primarily. The oil has been changed everytime the light has come on or sooner. Send me an E-mail and I will reply with my phone # and address so we can set up a day and time.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Jesus steven! Send some love my way! ;)

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
Joni and Emily love it, it's not what I'd want in a ATV but it's her's not mine. I did have fun riding this weekend at her brother's. Wish it had a low range and selectable lockers but it climbed over some big logs as is.

Thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm really glad they're enjoying it. I hope it works well for you for a long time. I want to say thanks for making the transaction an easy one.

Anthony

1 - 7 of 7 Posts