TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm selling 5 wheel/tires sets previously on my Tacoma. Four of them are used with 30-35% tread, and light oxidation on the rims. All four rims utilize bolt-in valve stems, have been regularly polished/waxed, and will be sold with matching center hub caps, and lugnuts. The fifth has always and only been mounted on the bed, never used on the road!

Asking price for the 4 used wheel/tires [is U]$650 [/U]
Consider this:
-Xtreme Alloy 1069 $118per brand new before tax and shipping (4 = $472)
-33x12.50.15 SuperSwamper TSL Radial $155per before tax and shipping (4 = $620)

Asking price for the single, mint condition 33x12.50.15 TSL on a 15x10 Xtreme Alloy 1069 is $225

I'm willing to meet a near by buyer for the sale, pick up is also an option.
Any inquiries please contact me via PM or email at [email protected].

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Will you separate? I would only want the wheels. What year taco where they on? Did you have to run wheel spacers to fit a 15" rim? Thanks!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
These were off a 1999 Tacoma PreRunner (6lug). The 15x10 rims never rubbed anything, the spindle, the caliper..nothing. I haven't considered selling them seperate until now. I'll have to look into the cost of that for the 4 rim/tires and get back to you asap! As well as provide better close-ups of the tread conditions.

·
Registered
312 Posts
K thanks so much. if anything jsut get us a cost and me and bryan can pick them up and possibly split the cost on getting them seperated.
Also were are you located?
Thanks

Kyle.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Well if the price is right I know my wife wouldnt mind driving back out there to see her cousin who lives on hurlburt field.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts