TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I sold my 2000 tacoma a while back and have little parts leftover. I knew I'd get another so I kept these, but I ended up getting lucky and bought a late model Taco that needs some TLC, thus these parts gotta go. I'm located in Yuma, Arizona. Send PM through here, or just email me at [email protected] if you're interested then I'll give out my ph#. I'll put a price, feel free to make offer. I'll try to post pictures.

*Used Glassworks Unlimited Fiberglass fenders On it they have written for 95 1/2 to 2001 and 3.5" (but should fit to 2004). $100 these are gel coat white, in okay condition, selling cheap 'cus they would need some kittyhair fiberglass repair, and bondo/sanding before painting.

*2 brand new upper balljoints, an aftermarket brand, not Toyota OEM. $20 obo

* stock upper and lower control arms-make offer
*two piece intake manifold for 3.4 5VZFE-Bought for $50, had ported for $100, will sell for $50 obo
*stock exhaust manifolds with crossover pipe-$20 obo
*4 oem locking lug nuts (the ones with washers) $10 and will throw in 13 more regular washer style lug nuts for (17 total)
*might as well throw in leftover audio stuff- amplified Bazooka 6 1/2 sub, needs harness $50 obo Optimus speaker control center f/Radioshack $10 (controls 6 speakers) for home stereo
*stock rear shackles-free w/ any previous purchase

I've got some more stuff at my parent's house that I need to look for, including a drop in K&N filter for 3.4 and I'll look for the stock air box assembly as well.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Pics of 2 piece intake avail?????

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pics

I'll see if I can borrow a digital camera and get some pics for you. After I had the intake ported, I had it sandblasted (I remember reading in a Downey catalog that their intakes were sandblasted to a raw, new appearance). The sandblasting took the shine off, almost looked like the intakes come painted with silver paint, not sure, but I didn't get the raw, new look.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Hey Molina..

Nice Tundra dude! I guess you survived huh? Hey I may be interested in the stock airbox and intake. My brother Cruz broke his.. so if you have it let me know. I'm out of town this week and don't get back until Sunday.

Let me know..

AzHobbes aka Gabe.

I sold my 2000 tacoma a while back and have little parts leftover. I knew I'd get another so I kept these, but I ended up getting lucky and bought a late model Taco that needs some TLC, thus these parts gotta go. I'm located in Yuma, Arizona. Send PM through here, or just email me at [email protected] if you're interested then I'll give out my ph#. I'll put a price, feel free to make offer. I'll try to post pictures.

*Used Glassworks Unlimited Fiberglass fenders On it they have written for 95 1/2 to 2001 and 3.5" (but should fit to 2004). $100 these are gel coat white, in okay condition, selling cheap 'cus they would need some kittyhair fiberglass repair, and bondo/sanding before painting.

*2 brand new upper balljoints, an aftermarket brand, not Toyota OEM. $20 obo

* stock upper and lower control arms-make offer
*two piece intake manifold for 3.4 5VZFE-Bought for $50, had ported for $100, will sell for $50 obo
*stock exhaust manifolds with crossover pipe-$20 obo
*4 oem locking lug nuts (the ones with washers) $10 and will throw in 13 more regular washer style lug nuts for (17 total)
*might as well throw in leftover audio stuff- amplified Bazooka 6 1/2 sub, needs harness $50 obo Optimus speaker control center f/Radioshack $10 (controls 6 speakers) for home stereo
*stock rear shackles-free w/ any previous purchase

I've got some more stuff at my parent's house that I need to look for, including a drop in K&N filter for 3.4 and I'll look for the stock air box assembly as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts