TTORA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling my custom fab'd rear bumper and my Westin steps. I live in Greenville, SC.

The bumper: I bought it off of a fellow member here, but have never mounted it. It's rock solid, has D-rings, lights mounted flush (dont know if they work), a hidden hitch mount beneath the folding lisence plate mount. I am pretty sure it came off a 2002 4x4 Tacoma. It needs a good home, come and get it. I'm asking $100, too big to ship.

The steps: Made by Westin, you've seen 'em on lots of trucks. These are your basic black tube style steps. Came off my truck, a 2002 Tacoma 4x4 Extracab. Good condition, no dents, bruises or rust. They need a good home too. $100 for the pair, too big to ship.

Feel free to contact me at 864-270-5113. I'll be glad to take more detailed pics.

John

·
Registered
1,934 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Ship the steps and they're sold.:D

·
Registered
401 Posts
ship the bumper on my dime? If you ever deciede to let me know, i claim first in that category.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have someone coming to get the bumper today. If the sale falls through, I post it. Shipping these items is just not worth it, as the shipping will cost more than items due to the size and weight. I know I am looking at a front bumper on here and the while the price is right, the shipping is a deal breaker.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Awesome. Im hoping Ill be putting that on my truck tonight.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey Travis, I talked to your dad last night. He's coming by for your bumper in the early afternoon today. He's going to call me when he gets nearby. I'll throw it in his suburban if says ok. Give me a shout if you have any problems. 864-270-5113. John

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Thats a big 10-4.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Damn, I've been looking for some steps too.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'll ship the steps, but it's on your dime. So, it would be $100 plus shipping. Hurry, operators standing by. Act now and we'll throw in a set of steak knives. But wait, there's more. Act now and we'll throw in Zamfir's greatest hits CD. Offer void where prohibited. Offer not valid in Puerto Rico or Guam.

But seriously, I'll ship them, but I question if it's worth it for you. Let me know.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts