TTORA Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale brand new dynamic tensioner for a 3.4l s/c. It is a trd replacement part. My dumbass just wasn't paying attention and ordered two. And you cant return speical order parts. 65 shipped. and its yours. no mounting hardware. just the tensioner. same price as toota but without waiting 2 weeks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
hey so how did you get just the tensioner??

cause i have a tensioner but i need the freaking mounting plate.

i would be interested if it had the mounting plate too

even better for me would be if you had a machine shop that could copy the mounting plate from yours and send it to me

since i cant seem to get trd or anyone else to sell me just the mounting plate

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
5 Posts
okay dumb shit i did click the link there is a list of parts there and obviously not all of them are COMPLETE kits and when i talked to the guy on the phone he said the COMPLETE kit cost more then the ones listed there.

sooooo whose the NOOB now?? jeeze just because i dont post here doenst mean i dont know my shit dumass

so go flame someone else

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
oh actually dick foster the prices on the website arent correct. The whole kit part 090, was listed for 60 something but i payed 120. the tensioner was like 20 bucks more than it was listed for too. so just beware when you order.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
YA they didnt even tell me when i ordered it they just charged it to my card. Ya i kinda got the shaft, but the parts looks good.

·
Premium Member
16,759 Posts
Damn you haven't sold that thing yet?
Bump
BTW I figured out a way to use the tensioner with the original nose support plate if anyone is interested. I have a Gen 1 so don't know about the Gen 2 SC.

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
fallman said:
okay dumb shit i did click the link there is a list of parts there and obviously not all of them are COMPLETE kits and when i talked to the guy on the phone he said the COMPLETE kit cost more then the ones listed there.

sooooo whose the NOOB now?? jeeze just because i dont post here doenst mean i dont know my shit dumass

so go flame someone else
barking up the wrong tree young padiwan predicting i am u shall get fuckstick slaped with

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I bought the dynamic tensioner kit and an extra dynamic tensioner. the only thing that would be hard to find would be the mounting plate. the rest is just 2 bolts and 2 washers. you would have to find out if toyota just sells the mounting plate. i would return it its brand new but special order is not returnable

·
Registered
517 Posts
TRDRunner87 said:
I bought the dynamic tensioner kit and an extra dynamic tensioner. the only thing that would be hard to find would be the mounting plate. the rest is just 2 bolts and 2 washers. you would have to find out if toyota just sells the mounting plate. i would return it its brand new but special order is not returnable
So since I have the grey charger which DOES have nose support, do I not need the mounting plate? Or is that an additional peice?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.