TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What ever happened to...

Burby? -- No clue
Captain Kirk? -- Last I heard was flying Heli's.
Jason - Used to drive a single cab White Tacoma. His wife's name was Sam. They had moved to Seattle or Washington?
Cruz? (ha ha)

I was wondering. I bet I'm missing some others from when I barely joined and made me and Cruz feel way welcome. Not like other fuggin pricks and their attitudes..

That is all.

AzHobbes

·
---------------
3,569 Posts
Hey Gabe! Yup...those were the good'ole days huh?

Burby - Last I heard from Mike was about 3 years ago. We met up at Outback by my place to catch up. Him and Jamie were going through a divorce :( and he was still working at Intel. I got an email from him a couple months later, I responded, and haven't heard from him since.

Kirk - Yup, he went to Heli school up in Idaho and last I heard was in Florida where he got a job flying.

Jason - Haven't heard from him since he moved to Washington state.

Cruz - That fucker owes me money! :D J/K

Chip is still around and has been on the board a couple times. He moved to Maryland back in '06 and moved back late last year.

·
Takama's-N-Shit!
9,048 Posts
Memories!......... This place was a lot more freindly in the old days (delphi) before all these know it all SAS pricks started screwing up everybody's threads! :mad:

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Chip! I felt so bad when he got T-boned.

We think of Jason and Sam often because they gave us their "spare" crib. We are almost done using it. I got it from him when he was going to move up north.

I'm trying to remember who else used to hang out with us back then.. I know I got some pictures from first trails Trail 42 and Crown King, back when I first met Stroke.

AzHobbes

·
Good For You
3,442 Posts
I know I got some pictures from first trails Trail 42 and Crown King, back when I first met Stroke.

AzHobbes
That must have been one of the first times you actually considered moving down by Yuma.lol I don't blame ya. Jason, the og Geap guy back in the day. I had forgot all about him and the cherokar going to Washington. Yup it's different now for sure, some of it good, some not so much, but it keeps on keeping on. Let us know when you're ready for that swap.lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts