TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's some of the pic's my Bro-in-Law Matt got on Friday.

Ecstacy:

The line up:

Somehow I was elected to be the Guinea Pig:

Jeff

Blacksheep

Looking back at the trail

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Right on, X is a sweet trail. Short and to the point, obstacle after obstacle after obstacle. Or as Steve says, its 30 lbs of shit in a 10 pound bag.

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Next up was a "quick" run through AA after we finished scavenging some lugnuts to keep my rear tire from falling off! :eek:

OOOOPPPPSSSS..........well, that's not going to work!

Got back off the teeter-totter and the front locker decided it was done for the day

While I took a look at the front end Jeff played around a little

Then I headed back to camp to try to fix my junk

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Friday night, after a half-assed fix to the crosspin in the front locker we headed out for Elvis.

Luckily, I didn't have to tow "JeepGuy" again tonight! ;)

Josh Hoefer

Jake

Locker seems to be holding up

Miller...........GET SOME!!!

Only in a Jeep! ;)

T-Bob's favorite waterfall...

Jake

Carlos

Staceman

...Quick "fill-er-up" and we're outa here!

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Jeeez, I could have sworn I was on the Elvis run............................................................................ :(
Thursday or Fiday Night???..........I ran it both nights and I can't remember if you were on the Friday night run???..............We didn't get alot of pic's that night anyway...........I still haven't seen any pic's of that hard line to the right we took other than the few of Jake and Hoefer.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
WOW, X has had ALOT of traffic thru it!!!

last year this time only about 7 rigs thru it:rolleyes:
Nice drivin...:D
X is all broke down. The shale sides of the trail have fallen into the bottom and the extreme offcamber entrance is wider due to a few flops taking a few things out, so it's straight forward now. I'm actually thinking about hitting that bitch in my pile next weekend. Way easier than it used to be.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Nice pics! What ya think - x ifs doable?
I don't know about that cause those pics of them crossed up is loose and with IFS it's gonna follow the front end and you might hit some camper shell:saw: The trail is VERY narrow, but who knows. I'm not gonna say you can't try. Lets give it a go this coming weekend just like Upper Ajax, don't know till we try.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts