TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I'm a former leg humper over at FJCForums. I just thought I would check in on all my buddies that came over here.

Yes, yes, the humper name is ghey. But the members were cool as hell. :cool:

·
wut?
1,466 Posts
Sun Fusion Cruiser said:
Hey, I'm a former leg humper over at FJCForums. I just thought I would check in on all my buddies that came over here.

Yes, yes, the humper name is ghey. But the members were cool as hell. :cool:

Yes, the leg humping is ghey.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ted said:
Yes, the leg humping is ghey.
It was fun as hell over there though. People just can't take the abuse and the vulgar langage. Fuck em, that's who I am. That's what most people are like. They just needed to stop asking stupid ass questions. If they had a problem with it, PM me, say it to my face. Don't run to the mods like a little 3rd grade bitch.

·
wut?
1,466 Posts
Sun Fusion Cruiser said:
It was fun as hell over there though. People just can't take the abuse and the vulgar langage. Fuck em, that's who I am. That's what most people are like. They just needed to stop asking stupid ass questions. If they had a problem with it, PM me, say it to my face. Don't run to the mods like a little 3rd grade bitch.

You will fit in good. :D

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
Have a PM with Dennis (Dawg)... He's kinda fond of getting some leg humping... LOL

He might make you listen to the Polka first though... he he

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'll fix the sig guys. I also have a chrome exhaust tip, but I didn't thing that would go over well here. :D

The Eleanor Roosevelt thing is from Talladega Nights btw.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ShowStop said:
Thanks for trimming down the sig, and welcome. :)
Thanks for the welcome. I guess you guys like to keep thing short and to the point over here.:p

Whose this Dick Foster I've heard about? Isn't he like a legend over here?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Intrepid said:
Agreed, also, don't list graphics as mods, that is ghey. :flipoff4:
You might not like them, but in a town full of FJs now, I'm the only one that sticks out. Don't worry, I'll make it meaner looking.;)

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey, just for the record, you guys don't like guys named FJDragon that have christmas lights on their roof racks and chase blue SEMA FJs festooned with useless crap, do you?:p

I read that thread, you guys ripped him a new one. He's a friend of mine over at FJCF. He's a pretty cool guy, once you get to know him.

·
Administrator
18,217 Posts
Sun Fusion Cruiser said:
Hey, just for the record, you guys don't like guys named FJDragon that have christmas lights on their roof racks and chase blue SEMA FJs festooned with useless crap, do you?:p

I read that thread, you guys ripped him a new one. He's a friend of mine over at FJCF. He's a pretty cool guy, once you get to know him.
We really dont want to get into a TTORA .vs FJCruiserForums fighting match. However, I've said it before. Start a thread about Christmas lights on your rig and I'll ban you. :D

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
About this Discussion
33 Replies
13 Participants
Sun Fusion Cruiser
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing