TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Saturday May 19th Toyota of Fort Worth is hosting there second annual car and truck show. All are welcome and any appearance by you guys is greatly appreciated. I would like to have a good showing of Toyota 4wd owners community all vehicles are welcome and none are refused. This will be a family atmosphere so alcohol is not permitted. There will be several vendors on site, as well as free food and drink. Also there will be live music and a lot of raffle items (big budget). Show runs from 12:00pm - 4:00pm but always gets an early crowd and usually runs late.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Formal representation is encouraged and will be arranged you guys will have to bring the banners

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
Alot of the DFW guys will be in Clayton, OK that weekend. Wish I could go.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cooper4x4 said:
Alot of the DFW guys will be in Clayton, OK that weekend. Wish I could go.

Yeah i saw that, sounds like that is going to be a great trip clayton is awsome. I have raced a couple of ATV enduro races there. I would probably be there if I didnt have to do this. but it will give any other DFW guys somthing to do if there not going on that run.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Since that weekend is a holiday weekend and alot people already have made plans we have changed the date of the event to May 19th. Hope this will help a few more poeple to show up, your presence will be appriciated.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
BUMP. Still thinking about this.....:)

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Will there be a TTORA section?
I will try to be there, it sounds fun. I would have to leave houston around 6am.Maybe some the H town crew will go, maybe caravan....ROAD TRIP...!!!!
X's 2 on the still thinking of this ???

If my truck is running good i might be up for this..

Do you plan on staying the night or driving back???

Any DFW want to hook a brother or 2 up with a place to stay for a night in i go up there and decide to stay the night ????

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
HMMMM? sounds like a plan. This is a maybe for me 2. I have some buddys up there that I might bunker up with in case we decide to spend the night. good trip to take the wife and check it out. we like downtown FW.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
X's 2 on the still thinking of this ???

If my truck is running good i might be up for this..

Do you plan on staying the night or driving back???

Any DFW want to hook a brother or 2 up with a place to stay for a night in i go up there and decide to stay the night ????
I would have to clear with the boss but i dont see why it would be a problem if somone really needs a place to lay over the night my house is in south arlington (mansfield) your more than welcome.

·
Premium Member
2,061 Posts
If I'm not out of town that weekend, you can crash at my place. I'm in Lancaster, just south of Dallas, by I-20 and I-35, about 30 minutes from Ft. Worth.

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
so who all is thinking of going to this from Houston? I might go but would like to leave friday night or early saturday morning.

Is there going to be a reserved area for TTORA members?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
so who all is thinking of going to this from Houston? I might go but would like to leave friday night or early saturday morning.

Is there going to be a reserved area for TTORA members?
I guess it would be a good time to ask you guys to RSVP for this event that way i know who is coming and how many spots i need to make available for TTORA once again i dont have any banners so bring em if you got got.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Bump............hey guys the show is this weekend need to know if anyone is coming getting down to th last few days of planning so if i need to make room let me know

·
Registered
5,320 Posts
My wife just got out of the hosp. after a weeks stay, so things are a little "iffy"around my place....But I am still gonna do my very best. I will have to leave early sat. morning if I do.(pm a phone number to call ya)
Any other peeps from H-town going?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts