TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Some CoTTORA specific "business rules" for this forum:

1. Generally, refer to the guidelines set forth for the National Forum. If you have questions about posting to the forum, contact the President via PM, email, or phone. In particular, vendors should contact the President before posting.

2. This is a discussion forum. All opinions, views, knowledge, and information are encouraged. In many discussions, there are probably several good ideas to choose from (eg: air filters, suspension setups, tires, etc). It is up to the member who asked the question to decide which information they are going to use. All information exchanged is based upon personal experience, vicarious experiences or solid references.

3. Teasing, heckling and good natured banter among members who have already established a solid friendship must be indicated in some manner and shall not be confused as fighting, dirty laundry or disrespectful. Remember, it is OK to criticize an idea, it is not OK to criticize the person. If the comments become overly disrespectful a mod will remove your post and PM you a warning. If you continue to do this it may result in a Ban not only from CoTTORA but the National Forum as well.

4. The forum is open to all TTORA members of all skill and experience levels. The more good and timely posts, the better this forum becomes. Persons posting to this forum living in CO are invited and encouraged to complete member information via the club webpage at www.cottora.org

5. The moderators reserve the right to edit or delete posts where necessary. Every attempt will be made to be as fair as possible. Report threads or posts that may be offensive to the moderators or President.

6. Every member is encouraged to resolve discussion disputes at the lowest level possible and definitely OFFLINE from this forum. Remember, we are a very diverse group, this is our strength.

7. These guidelines are subject to change without notice and also subject to change by the President with input and consult from the staff and membership.

8. This may seem like common sense, but common sense doesn't always mean it's common practice. Now let's wheel!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Some of your members apparently have never read these rules, They're rude,crude, and disrespectful. In case you missed it in the forum, I no longer want anything to do with this club. Please cancel my membership immediately.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Cruzman... you must not have seen my response in the other thread. Please go look. Till you know the other members on a more personal level be careful on razzing. Once you know them - RAZZ away. But there is a level ok?

For any futurte folks. If you are new to CoTTORA, we run our ship lighter than Yotatech but TIGHTER than TTORA National. If you know someone personally then razzing them is taken much better than if you are NEW....

If you have questions about this fine line... PM me! ;)

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
All the love is here :D

http://www.ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=116037

You guys remeber how it was when you were a newb to CoTTORA? We can come off sometimes as a pretty insensitive ruff and tumble bunch but once you are on the othersie you see how it was a lot of pleasant rib jabing and tongue in cheek.

But still hard to convey any emotion (joking or not) via an email, IM, PM or a post ya know?

·
Registered
7,910 Posts
Cruzrman, you're seriously over-reacting. Especially since, my :2cents: on the take, YOU threw the first blow, and now you're butt hurt about one being returned.

But hey, you know what, it happens.

As the mottos go in the thread.

Forgive and forget.

But if you want to lose out on meeting the great people of this club, then go for it. I dont know of many other people that would come bail my ass out of a tight spot at 3am on a Wednesday night. ;)

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Cruzrman, you're seriously over-reacting. Especially since, my :2cents: on the take, YOU threw the first blow, and now you're butt hurt about one being returned.
Um Nate ya didn't help this part... ;)

All the love is here :D

http://www.ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=116037

You guys remeber how it was when you were a newb to CoTTORA? We can come off sometimes as a pretty insensitive ruff and tumble bunch ....
OK the part about Cruzrman is settled. No more commenting on that M'KAY???

:D

Werd.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
How did we get switched to the Nat board background color? I liked the grey better!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
7 Participants
Mythica
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing