TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyway to take the words bulletin or forum out of the meta tags? The damned web filter here is blocking the new forum. I don't know if that will do the trick to get by WebSense though. Any ideas?

·
Premium Member
4,997 Posts
akshunj said:
Is there anyway to take the words bulletin or forum out of the meta tags? The damned web filter here is blocking the new forum. I don't know if that will do the trick to get by WebSense though. Any ideas?
WebSense sucks ass, depending on who is administering it. I feel your pain.

Later,
....Mike

·
Stinks like fish
986 Posts
My Websense has never blocked Pirate or any other obvious forums... I sure hope you administrator stays away from my system. Wish I could help but I have already recieved warnings for attempting to circumvent the great Websense masters.

·
Don't get Wenzeled
1,410 Posts
i know websense is fairly advanced, but you might try using a http proxy

www.proxyweb.com

there are plenty of them out there that are not "mainstream" and are probably not blocked by websense

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump to Maverick. He seems to be web wizard here, I want to know what his opinion is on the matter.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
6 Participants
Maverick
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing