TTORA Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Hoist The Colors!
15,832 Posts
Icepuck72 said:
Does anyone know if the forum traffic is the same, higher or lower since we moved from Delphi?

Just curious.... :confused:
Average posts per day is currently 855 which was pretty much what we were getting before the move as normally it fluctuated between 800 - 900 posts per day. That's averaging each days posts over a one week period.

·
www.madmav.com
547 Posts
TACOZILLA said:
Average posts per day is currently 855 which was pretty much what we were getting before the move as normally it fluctuated between 800 - 900 posts per day. That's averaging each days posts over a one week period.
i had calculated this one bringing in a tiny bit more then delphi (basing it on week average period of October), though I only have a hand full of the delphi stats you sent me, you have more delphi stats then i do.

Staying the same still pretty good. Good to know we hadnt lost many users.

·
Hoist The Colors!
15,832 Posts
Maverick said:
Don't really know about it user wise since with Delphi you could never tell who was really a user who frequented regularly and those users who were just simply passing through. Although, we seem to be getting way more exposure from the search engines which bring in more users. I have noticed that alot of the times there are more guests logged onto the forum than registered users.

·
Premium Member
4,997 Posts
Maverick said:
i had calculated this one bringing in a tiny bit more then delphi (basing it on week average period of October), though I only have a hand full of the delphi stats you sent me, you have more delphi stats then i do.

May have lost a few users who were really really really attached to Delphi, but I think we will gain many more since the message board is using a more popular format now, and is nicely integrated into tacomaterritory.com

Later,
....Mike

·
Hoist The Colors!
15,832 Posts
Whoa! did we just have a huge rush or what? Check out the most users ever online!

Most users ever online was 318, Today at 9:59pm

·
Premium Member
4,997 Posts
TACOZILLA said:
Whoa! did we just have a huge rush or what? Check out the most users ever online!

Most users ever online was 318, Today at 9:59pm
I saw that, kinda weird. Maybe Bob was messing around?

Later,
....Mike

·
Hoist The Colors!
15,832 Posts
Maverick said:
hmmm.. odd. Notice any performance issues?
Nope, and I was online before 10pm. Didn't notice the count until I scrolled down and saw that ther was 140 users online and I thought, cool we beat our old record. Then I noticed that it had already been beat with that 318!

·
wut?
1,466 Posts
Mike said:
May have lost a few users who were really really really attached to Delphi, but I think we will gain many more since the message board is using a more popular format now, and is nicely integrated into tacomaterritory.com

Later,
....Mike

I like the intergration of the forum, and the TTORA web site. It's a nice front for the club. The only thing I miss from Delphi is a spell checker.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts