TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why is it that when drivers dont have different colored lights telling them what to do, they completely lose their minds? On my way to work this morning, a signal was out...and it was total chaos. People waiting for 5 mins to see who's gonna go first, people going at the wrong time and almost T-Boning the car that had the right of way...The concept of a 4 way stop is pretty simple to me and the chaos that takes place at a 4 way stop is both amusing and nerve racking

·
Registered
59 Posts
.... or when you come to a 4-way and ease forward like you're going... and the other fella does the same... this goes on for about 2 minutes before you just say F it and gun it.

I hate it when you get there and the other driver obviously got there before you did and they just sit there like a dumbass waiting on you.

·
Premium Member
4,997 Posts
YoTRacer158 said:
Why is it that when drivers dont have different colored lights telling them what to do, they completely lose their minds? On my way to work this morning, a signal was out...and it was total chaos. People waiting for 5 mins to see who's gonna go first, people going at the wrong time and almost T-Boning the car that had the right of way...The concept of a 4 way stop is pretty simple to me and the chaos that takes place at a 4 way stop is both amusing and nerve racking
If there is more than one lane going each direction, it's gonna be chaos. Around here if the light is malfunctioning and blinking red, it's chaos. If the light is totally dead some people blaze right through it! Aaaahhhhhhhhhh, I am convinced that at least half the people in California don't know how to drive.

Later,
....Mike

·
Registered
119 Posts
YoTRacer158 said:
Might want to fix your sig, you missing the ] after the first URL tag.

·
Kill Yourself!
2,091 Posts
hobie411 said:
.... or when you come to a 4-way and ease forward like you're going... and the other fella does the same... this goes on for about 2 minutes before you just say F it and gun it.

I hate it when you get there and the other driver obviously got there before you did and they just sit there like a dumbass waiting on you.
I freaking hate when that happends!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
5 Participants
Crash
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing