TTORA Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello-
I took the top off my 88 4Runner to make a soft top. I have no use for it any more. It is black, the overall condition is good (there are some scratches on the outside). All of the glass is in great shape. The headliner is coming down a bit in the front (that's easy to fix), other than that it looks great! I live in Houson in the Montrose area. I am available most of the time and will help you load it into your truck. It is free, come and get it!

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
I'll take it, my cousin needs one and I'mm sure he will find good use for it. TY!

r u coming to the meeting?

edit: BTW I see this is your first post, welcome to TXTORRA! the meeting will give you a good chance to meet the guy form the club.

·
Deal Master
2,775 Posts
If Onelastcast doesn't grab it from you-
I can probably take it off your hands-
Recently picked up an 86 4Runner and have begun the inevitable parts collection for it.

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
If Onelastcast doesn't grab it from you-
I can probably take it off your hands-
Recently picked up an 86 4Runner and have begun the inevitable parts collection for it.
I'm going to pick up Sat. and my cousin is coming over Sunday to pick it up. He needs some of the triming from it. If he only takes some timing and windows I will LYK if he leaves most of the cab behind.

·
Deal Master
2,775 Posts
I'm going to pick up Sat. and my cousin is coming over Sunday to pick it up. He needs some of the triming from it. If he only takes some timing and windows I will LYK if he leaves most of the cab behind.

lol- No big deal
The 86 currently has a top that is in pretty good shape- However- some of the trim around the windows is showing some rust.

Its better that someone else picks it up anyways-
Sometimes a free Toyota lawn ornament is not worth pissing off the wife.

·
Reppin the Flips on TTORA
814 Posts
lol- No big deal
The 86 currently has a top that is in pretty good shape- However- some of the trim around the windows is showing some rust.

Its better that someone else picks it up anyways-
Sometimes a free Toyota lawn ornament is not worth pissing off the wife.
You're waaaaay too slow, Phong.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts