TTORA Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its off my 01 (stock chain drive case) Taco CLICK . I'll ship it to you free (in the US) in return for your mortal soul... wait a sec...... how bout you just ship me your stock T-Case skid plate instead. I'm about to (after AZ ROCKS) go to the Marlin Taco Supreme clocked 20 and I have 2 cracks in my rear t-case mount studs so I want something that will crush into the t-case (but still protect the aluminum) before it cracks the welds. Its just for one trip but either way, I cant use the All-Pro after I go clocked dual. I'm in Anaheim CA.

·
Registered
925 Posts
SgtMunger said:
Its off my 01 (stock chain drive case) Taco CLICK . I'll ship it to you free (in the US) in return for your mortal soul... wait a sec...... how bout you just ship me your stock T-Case skid plate instead. I'm about to (after AZ ROCKS) go to the Marlin Taco Supreme clocked 20 and I have 2 cracks in my rear t-case mount studs so I want something that will crush into the t-case (but still protect the aluminum) before it cracks the welds. Its just for one trip but either way, I cant use the All-Pro after I go clocked dual. I'm in Anaheim CA.
i'll trade you. heck we can even meet right now!

·
Registered
98 Posts
still available? i'll drive up and meet you somewhere. not too bad of a drive for me... or we can just ship.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Peekay331, you have a PM with my number. If he falls through I'm just going right down the list. I dont want a pretty one, so dont worry if its bashed up a bit, I'm just putting it on there to protect the aluminum houseing.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow, usually I post up free shit and I cant GIVE it away, this time I got swamped. Peekay331 was the first to jump, and picked it up last night. Thanks for all the offers though guys!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.