TTORA Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have Kirk's old bumper at the shop that he does not want. It is free to anyone who would like to come and pick it up. It does bolt on to your stock location. Forgot location, Tempe or if I have to I can take it home to East Mesa.

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
It bolts on with a little trimming. :D

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
I'm interested

Do you have to cut the bed side for the sides to fit? Can you cut the sides off and still bolt it on?
You have to clearance the bed like mine.......(cut the bottom off close to the indented body line)

Edit: Like this...

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Will do, I will toss it in my Runner tomorrow. Shoot me a pm with your number and I will call you tomorrow when I get home.

·
Registered
676 Posts
I'll sell it to you for a good price :rolleyes:

Thanks again Toyboxauto and Kirk. I will see if I can get modified and installed this weekend.
really??:flipoff3:

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
It was also made for a 2 inch body lift, you will need to alter the position it is at on the mounting plates. which should not be hard.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Thanks for the info, I thought it looked a little high. I need to modify those plates to fit around my hitch anyway so I will lower it 2".

Do you have any pics of the bumper and where you cut the bed?

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Thanks for the info, I thought it looked a little high. I need to modify those plates to fit around my hitch anyway so I will lower it 2".

Do you have any pics of the bumper and where you cut the bed?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts