·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Honda Long Life Antifreeze/Coolant
Type 2
50/50 pre-diluted
OL999-9001

Time to clean out the garage. I have 2 gallons of this stuff and we don't even own a Honda...go figure.

Free. AzRocks delivery preferred.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
50% water...hmmm - don't know if the EG is explosive in these types of mixes. Only one way to find out tho :D

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
I like the way you think! ;)

I'm sure if we mix it with gas it'll do something..........maybe it'll shoot blue flames!!!

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Anurati said:
Honda Long Life Antifreeze/Coolant
Type 2
50/50 pre-diluted
OL999-9001

Time to clean out the garage. I have 2 gallons of this stuff and we don't even own a Honda...go figure.

Free. AzRocks delivery preferred.

I'll take it!

It's about time to flush the camry radiator.

I will be at AZrocks.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
TimF said:
I'll take it!

It's about time to flush the camry radiator.

I will be at AZrocks.

It's yours. I'll bring it out to the rocks. I don't believe we've met - I have an 01 silver exCab soon to have Kirk's tiregate on it :) . I'm sure someone will point me out to you - and I may be the only chick driver. If you need it before then let me know. I see that you're in Mesa and I will be staying in Mesa while I'm there.

Jen

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
Anurati said:
It's yours. I'll bring it out to the rocks. I don't believe we've met - I have an 01 silver exCab soon to have Kirk's tiregate on it :) . I'm sure someone will point me out to you - and I may be the only chick driver. If you need it before then let me know. I see that you're in Mesa and I will be staying in Mesa while I'm there.

Jen
You'll know him by finding the guy with the flatbill hat on crooked driving a DEZZART TRUK!!!!! ;)

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
FAUX X 4 said:
PHun destroyer!!!!! :flipoff4:
I just flushed the taco and have all the coolant sitting in my garage waiting for HazMat day at the dump. (which I will miss because I'll be at azrocks)

We're having a BBQ tonight to watch the Coyotes suck it up - :rolleyes: hmmm - nothing like a little intermission fire bomb to liven things up. I'll let you know how it works out!! :eek:

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Eh it's 2 weeks away and the car is still running so I don't think I will need it before then.

Just look for the Gold taco with front glass and a handicap skid plate. it's hard to miss.

Thanks again!

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
Anurati said:
I just flushed the taco and have all the coolant sitting in my garage waiting for HazMat day at the dump. (which I will miss because I'll be at azrocks)

We're having a BBQ tonight to watch the Coyotes suck it up - :rolleyes: hmmm - nothing like a little intermission fire bomb to liven things up. I'll let you know how it works out!! :eek:
LOL..........I'll cast a glance west tonight to see if it worked!!! :D

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
FAUX X 4 said:
LOL..........I'll cast a glance west tonight to see if it worked!!! :D
I guess that's the nice thing about living next to a Naval Air Weapons Station - no one bats an eye at random explosions.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts