TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a shop or person who has an ffl that does them for free and cheap? Denver area is better. Not sure if it's even something people do for free here. I'm from GA and we had a few local shops that would do them free b/c it would drum up a lot of walk in business for them and also give them a chance to price match the online price.
Thanks,
Alan

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Trying to follow in Nick Cage's footsteps and become a Lord of War?

I have no idea where you could get one free or cheap these days around here. Good luck! let us know if you find someplace

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Trying to follow in Nick Cage's footsteps and become a Lord of War?

I have no idea where you could get one free or cheap these days around here. Good luck! let us know if you find someplace
haha If that were the case I'd just fly a gun back from GA to CO with me disguised as potato cargo b/c they are cheaper and easier to find there . This is for a buddy of mine who I moved to CO with and is super cheap. So I'm trying to help him find a ar or ak styled 22lr for sub $200 and that's only online. And with online you need to ship to ffl and that is adding atleast $35 to the cost w/ background check.

·
20,355 Posts
If 35 bucks is going to break the deal for him, has he looked at the price of ammo lately?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I find 22lr all day for $.05-$.06 a round all day. I refuse to pay any higher than that. I found a honey hole and have been stocking up. And seriously, this guy is cheap as cheap gets so yeah $35 may not break a deal but he will try to move heaven and earth to avoid it haha.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
ALoo
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing