TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My 1985 2WD is free to whoever wants it. You must come pick it up. it only sits on 3 wheels so will need a flatbed with a winch to pull it on, the roof is caved in, this truck was rolled on the highway.

the frame might be bent as there is evidence of the body mounts being tweaked (but that could just be because of the roll) and there is dent in the front crossmember (but then again, i did boucne into a cliff). the bed is a first gen bobbed bed, it measures around 5 feet and is a shortbed configuration, its an awesome shape, the roll didnt touch it much just some scratches in the paint. it has a 3" bodylift. it has seats, i have an extra seat and the guts and covers of another seat loose at my house.

there is no engine, tranny, or driveshaft. the harness has been cut out, it only has the part that goes from the pass side firewall to the dash guages, no doors, no smog equip

the truck is a 2WD the part that keeps it from being a rolling chassis is a broken lift spindle. some of the rims are messed up, and i think most of the tires are flat. it had fabtech lift spindles on it, so its got 1 good one on the left side, the other one is the part that broke off

it would be perfect for a utility trailer .....

it has a salvaged title in my name and current registration until either june or july of 2007, which you can have @ pickup @ my friend's house in Fremont, CA 94536, Needs to be picked up immediately, the whole vehicle needs to go

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
Why couldn't you be closer to me!!!!! Damn! exactly what I am looking for in a project I am thinking about, Just that small fact of me being in Indiana basically makes this impossible.

good luck to you!

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
would be good for a trailer, you can cut it up and take it away....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
7 Participants
jimbo74
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing