TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Banned
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Register on our website for free stickers......Everyone already registered will get them too!

Just register and we will mail them out, FREE!:D

And remember the 10% discount when you are looking around! Just plug in TOR10 when you check out to get it!

·
Banned
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We are changing it.....

ATLRoach said:
Signed up.. Also what happened to the rear axle truss for the 8" Toy axles? I see the front and not the rear?
Making it more versatile and different, still a few weeks off but you will like it.

·
Registered
5,255 Posts
Gravel Maker said:
Making it more versatile and different, still a few weeks off but you will like it.
Come on Dan you have to give me more info than that... I'm looking to buy ASAP as I'm going to 4 link my rear soon. Buying parts now.

·
Banned
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I really can't.....before they are ready.....

ATLRoach said:
Come on Dan you have to give me more info than that... I'm looking to buy ASAP as I'm going to 4 link my rear soon. Buying parts now.
Sometimes my biggest rival likes my ideas too much :eek: ......but its not one of the regular vendors here......

But rest assured they are very simple and straight forward, however we will not release them before we are positive we like them......They are being tested now.......

·
Bear's Chauffeur
2,240 Posts
I might be interested in a rear axle truss as well

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
how do we get the free stickers? just create a user account on the site?

·
Registered
249 Posts
just created account. I'm going to be relocating my rear shocks so I'll be needed a crossmember and brackets soon. so is it one sticker or two

1 - 20 of 75 Posts
About this Discussion
74 Replies
38 Participants
ocdropzone
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing