TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today in zanesville ohio its -35* with the wind chill. I go out hope in my truck(of course the doors froze shut), but she started right up after turning over a few times. These trucks inmpress me more and more each day.

·
Registered
947 Posts
70 yesterday in Texas. I finally got to wash and wax my truck!

Would wind chill not cause the door to freeze faster? Also, what was the tech question, or was there one?

·
TTORA SoCal
1,976 Posts
jhunter said:
70 yesterday in Texas. I finally got to wash and wax my truck!

Would wind chill not cause the door to freeze faster? Also, what was the tech question, or was there one?
There wasn't, that is why it is in the off topic area:D

·
Registered
533 Posts
I was all set to get technical on wind chill because it was the original topic. now the thread has been moved to off topic, so I assume I can't speak of it anymore? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lol wind chill no but it was still around -20* without the wind chill. But i thought i put it in off topic, my bad

·
TTORA SoCal
1,976 Posts
007 said:
I was all set to get technical on wind chill because it was the original topic. now the thread has been moved to off topic, so I assume I can't speak of it anymore? :rolleyes:
Want me to move it back for your next post? Then I can move it back here.....

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
007 why cant you post? did i miss something

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
awww......ok

·
Registered
947 Posts
rubberpants said:
There wasn't, that is why it is in the off topic area:D
Just got it, I guess you moved it.. Also, can you move it back, I want to hear this "wind chill" theory from 007.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
im also interested in a theory

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
lucky. they have cancelled my school for the last 3 days due to the cold and no school again tomarrow

·
Registered
3,390 Posts
I had cheerios for breakfast.

Thats the only "O" I will ever eat....the rest taste like shit.

And thank god I live in California. Nice sunny day today, got in a good 6 hours at work, and my union agreement pays me for 8. :D

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ive got 36 hours in for work and my union agreement pays me for 40 as long as im atlest 35 hours:)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts