TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
2 more hours and I am heading home...well not home but leaving work.

Chris, is Jacque working today? If not, who do I talk to to get TTORA discounts at the parts counter?

·
Registered
450 Posts
cooper4x4 said:
2 more hours and I am heading home...well not home but leaving work.

Chris, is Jacque working today? If not, who do I talk to to get TTORA discounts at the parts counter?

Ask for Phil! Tell him I sent you :D Your discount is attached to yer customer number...by the way I am here until 6 :p

·
Registered
782 Posts
just woke up..... I was at best buy and a few other stores to get me a bluetooth headset..... video of the damn line at best buy will be uploaded soon...

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
9,051 Posts
Working!!???!! that sucks! When I worked for Takata and Parkview Metals here in Texas, I too did the Friday gig! Hated it. THis is the first Black Friday I had off since I left the Carolinas, that was a little over 4 years ago.
I will toss one back for you Brad.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
lol to all the suckas that have to work !! I have a 4 day weekend.

brad,

one why are you getting a wheel stud from a toyota dealer? (you can get them at an oriellys or autozone cheaper) two, is a discount really that important on a wheel stud thats a few dollars ? lol!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
About this Discussion
24 Replies
12 Participants
ROCKWIESER
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing