TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I am new to the site, I live in Steubenville Ohio, but love wheeling in Hammondsville. That is when I get the chance. But being the mother of 3 boys all under the age of 6 makes it hard, lol. When I do get a chance I usually ride on a quad. If I were to post a picture of myself, some might know me as the girl whom works the holiday weekends and some other regular weekends out at Forbidden Zone ATV Campground.
So that goes without saying that the Forbidden Zone isn't closed and doesn't plan on it anytime soon.
Here is a link if anyone is intrested in findiong out more about the campground as well:

http://www.myspace.com/forbiddenzoneatv

Main reason for joining was just to let some people know a little about the ATV camp. Since rumors have it as closed.

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Yes, welcome and check out the Ohio forum! Hopefully we'll be seeing you out at Wellsville quite a bit :)

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
Welcome to TTORA!

·
Registered
2,509 Posts

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
lol

·
Banned
262 Posts
Speaking of yotatech, that's one gay fucking jerkfest of a website. Bunch of posers and shit.

·
Registered
74 Posts
welcome, i Know right where you are at. I used to ride dirt bikes in hammondville. I'm not to far away, in pittsburgh.

·
Registered
4,300 Posts
Hello I am new to the site, I live in Steubenville Ohio, but love wheeling in Hammondsville. That is when I get the chance. But being the mother of 3 boys all under the age of 6 makes it hard, lol. When I do get a chance I usually ride on a quad. If I were to post a picture of myself, some might know me as the girl whom works the holiday weekends and some other regular weekends out at Forbidden Zone ATV Campground.
So that goes without saying that the Forbidden Zone isn't closed and doesn't plan on it anytime soon.
Here is a link if anyone is intrested in findiong out more about the campground as well:

http://www.myspace.com/forbiddenzoneatv

Main reason for joining was just to let some people know a little about the ATV camp. Since rumors have it as closed.
Welcome to the site :)
I Will be at Wellsville on Sunday!

·
Registered
306 Posts
if you dont want to read it.. dont open the thread.

pretty simple theory, noone seems to get it???

stop being rude.
I actually don't see it as being rude, if she is just here to promote that ATV ground I believe sticking to the Ohio area would probably be wise, plus he said x4 on the welcome part.

And both of ya'll keep the rudeness to yourselves and keep the former domestic crap in private and outta the threads, drama, drama...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts