TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been searching around trying to find the front brakelines i am going to need for my SAC coming up on april 14th but am running into some walls. i know frontrange makes a set but i have read that some people where having an issue of them being to short...is this true? there is a guy on pirate that makes some really nice lines and was going to get him to give me a quote but i am not sure what length to tell him. FROR is 25" long so should i do 26-28" range. heres the link to the pirate brake lines...http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=291865

any input would be greatly appreciated.
Ben

·
Registered
518 Posts
I used ALLPROs 26'' brake lines and used a male/male fitting and put them together with my stock lines- just make sure you go to the parts store and get a banjo bolt that fits your calipers and stock banjo line- Will be more than enough- I think mines around 36 or 38"s?

·
Premium Member
12,934 Posts
I took the extended lines I had from the IFS (ProComp), drilled the banjos out to fit the Chevy Banjo bolts and added some ProComp extended rear lines to the fronts. Plenty long enough now. I use springs at the mid point to hold them up out of the way and to keep them from getting snagged on anything. After three years or so, everything is still just hunky dory with them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts