TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Started building my front bumper today (temporary bumper till we produce a plate bumper for 95.5-04 Tacomas)

Using 1 3/4" DOM*

I may work on it sometime tomm and friday afterwork but main build-up will be saturday..

I May !
need ONE person who can come out EARLY (9-10am time frame) to lend a hand holding stuff on the truck while I mark ect and for general opinion of the bumper.

Pics of progress will be posted If I remember to get them :) Right now I just have a brace going from outside - outside frame rails with a stinger welded to top of brace . Stinger came out nice sticks up above hood prolly 4" and it extends out from truck around 6-8" I havent measured it to be exact but the point of this bumper is to stay as close as possible to truck to better approach angle.

·
Registered
283 Posts
awesome. i wanna stinger for mine, but wanna fab up a new front hanger first.

post pics!

did you ever figure out your t-case noise?

·
Registered
4,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nope tcase still works so I havent a clue.. next paycheck ima swap all the fluids front diff, rear diff, tcase, tranny oil was just changed so thats fine. and then grease all the zerks on truck.

·
Registered
4,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
purity said:
cool man. when is shrockworks coming out with a rear tube bumper for our junk?

Probably wont.. we only bend tube for bumpers/sliders not for an entire bumper.. If you buy the material and bring it up to me and check with the boss to see if he minds maybe I can make u one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts