TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i got a 3 in body lift installed for my truck but the gaps in the front and back bumper look terrible. i think ive figured out how to lift up the back bumper..it looks just like a couple of bolts...but im not sure on the front bumper...i dont really wanna put any kind of gap guards on the bumpers..so if someone can tell me how to lift up the front bumper that would be great...and if im wrong on the back bumper

·
Going John Galt
31,839 Posts
bdon333 said:
ok i got a 3 in body lift installed for my truck but the gaps in the front and back bumper look terrible. i think ive figured out how to lift up the back bumper..it looks just like a couple of bolts...but im not sure on the front bumper...i dont really wanna put any kind of gap guards on the bumpers..so if someone can tell me how to lift up the front bumper that would be great...and if im wrong on the back bumper
there are kits available from the two main BL compaines for the front.
for the rear you just flip those two brackets over and reverse them.

·
Registered
19 Posts
For the front try using a plate that is slightly taller than the lift and put it in place of the stock bumper mounts and then mount the bumper mount to it. It worked on my tacoma but the bumber is tilted back slightly.

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
TacoDell
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing