TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a write-up or anything of the sort for removing the front bumper? I did a quick search and I browse around frequently, so if I missed it I'm sorry. Just point me in the right direction. I'm planning to sell my truck soon and would like to put the stock bumper back on , but I remember it was such a pain trying to figure out what I needed to take off in the first place. It was sorta a trial and error process to see what else needed to be removed to get the All-Pro on... Thus, I'll need help putting the stock one back on. Thanks for any help.

Megan

·
Going John Galt
31,846 Posts
Is there a write-up or anything of the sort for removing the front bumper? I did a quick search and I browse around frequently, so if I missed it I'm sorry. Just point me in the right direction. I'm planning to sell my truck soon and would like to put the stock bumper back on , but I remember it was such a pain trying to figure out what I needed to take off in the first place. It was sorta a trial and error process to see what else needed to be removed to get the All-Pro on... Thus, I'll need help putting the stock one back on. Thanks for any help.

Megan
depending on which AP bumper you are talking about you will not be able to replace the OE bumper as parts get cut off for the AP install.

the OE bumper comes off with 4 bolts, 2-right/2-left just below the front cab mounts, and one nut at each wing...that's it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts