TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
=ACID RAIN= said:

Holy fuck I nearly just pissed myself! Thats some funny shit!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Half Baked Taco said:
John's not on here to often. He is in Chino Hills, CA. MDR #1453

J racer. You can thank me with a beer later on this week lol
lol, damn seriously, they lay things down pretty harsh on this site, not very friendly, anyways, if they gave a crap that much, look at the area code and use a brain???? if you dont know the area code, you're too far...make sense?? sorry acid, i'm glad you took the time to make the picture though.....relax??

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Damn, I thought I replied to this... pm sent.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
johnalagna said:
lol, damn seriously, they lay things down pretty harsh on this site, not very friendly, anyways, if they gave a crap that much, look at the area code and use a brain???? if you dont know the area code, you're too far...make sense?? sorry acid, i'm glad you took the time to make the picture though.....relax??
I've started using that on all the noobs, it's a humorous way to tell you what others would say not quite as nicely. I was laughing when I posted it too. Maybe you should take your own advice and not take a pic obviously meant to be funny so serious?

Fucking desert rats, always got their panties in a knot.... ;)
I even put a smilie at the top so it would take the edge off.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it wasnt funny, thats why i took it seriously. I dont know you, internet or not, if i walked up to you on the street and said the same thing, you probably wouldnt laugh, being behind a computer makes people lose respect for some reason, next time just ask for the location or narc to a mod to have it deleted, then i'll learn.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
johnalagna said:
it wasnt funny, thats why i took it seriously. I dont know you, internet or not, if i walked up to you on the street and said the same thing, you probably wouldnt laugh, being behind a computer makes people lose respect for some reason, next time just ask for the location or narc to a mod to have it deleted, then i'll learn.
I see you're points, but I don't see it as disrespect. Either way it doesn't matter. This is the web, and if you want to take it that serious, maybe you should stay on the trails more and on here less. Just my opinion of course :)

I'll sit back, have a beer, and point out ignorance to the next noob as I chuckle at their expense :D

·
Premium Member
525 Posts
It's all good fellas. Acid Rain likes to make himself feel better by knocking the noobs.....and johnalagna overlooked the comedy in that pic because it's V-day and the only action he'll get is from his fellow fabber LOL

Take care guys and MODS!!!! He still doesn't have a price on here! lol

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
PuckerFactor said:
godamnit! why cant this be a rear driveshaft!!! wtf :mad:
Cause the world hates half blind faggots with bitch titties?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
About this Discussion
21 Replies
10 Participants
johnalagna
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing