TTORA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I looked and it appears that the c/o assy is not parallel to the frame and the A arms are not the same length so instead of the perfect quadrilateral shape its a bunch of mathematical jumble. My question is, (bypassing all the formulas and what lift is best opinions) in am attempt to make it as elementary as possible, If i was to add 1" of length to my c/o assembly, how many inches of lift would that result in?

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
I looked and it appears that the c/o assy is not parallel to the frame and the A arms are not the same length so instead of the perfect quadrilateral shape its a bunch of mathematical jumble. My question is, (bypassing all the formulas and what lift is best opinions) in am attempt to make it as elementary as possible, If i was to add 1" of length to my c/o assembly, how many inches of lift would that result in?
Do the math. You don't need to be concerned with the upper arm. Measure the distance from the LCA pivot point to the ball joint. Then measure the distance to the CO mounting point, then do the math.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts