TTORA Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1999 Tacoma Prerunner Extra Cab 4cyl.
Addaleaf in the rear with procomp es3000 shocks
Daystar 2.5 spacer in the front.

I like my lift it's about .5 hgher in the front. But id like it to be about 1" or higher in the front. I never go offroading just over a curb or two a year.
Could I add trd coils from a tacoma or tundra, what are the compression rates? If so which model would be best? Can I get them from the dealership?
Where would be the best place to buy. I also wanted to replace my front shocks too where can i get matching procomp ones?
N.

·
Registered
279 Posts
This belongs in the newbie section

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
I don't even know what to say.

edit: I really don't. I've tried to reply 3 times and all I can come up with is flames and shit. I give.

·
Registered
279 Posts
NO....your spacers can't be used with a coilover.....its not safe

·
Registered
219 Posts
Okay no information? Stumped everyone. Can any coilovers be combinded with my 2.5 daystar?
if you would have done a search, i asked this same question back when i first signed up. save yourself the hassle and just search. it IS a lot easier

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
I have a 1999 Tacoma Prerunner Extra Cab 4cyl.
Addaleaf in the rear with procomp es3000 shocks
Daystar 2.5 spacer in the front.

I like my lift it's about .5 hgher in the front. But id like it to be about 1" or higher in the front. I never go offroading just over a curb or two a year.
Could I add trd coils from a tacoma or tundra, what are the compression rates? If so which model would be best? Can I get them from the dealership?
Where would be the best place to buy. I also wanted to replace my front shocks too where can i get matching procomp ones?
N.
get the coilovers and remove the spacer all together, better ride and you can dial in a tough more lift. spacers are teh devil...

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
LOL

I was trying to avoid saying that, but fuck it. You belong at curbhoppers anonymous AKA customtacos.com. This is for people actually interested in offroading.
hehehehehe, sorry i just had to do it.

·
Registered
196 Posts
curb?? go spacers...

i really hate to say it, but you'd probably get more help from customtacos.com. i am a member over there too. this is an offroad forum though. keep that in mind. good luck.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts